Juice Like That

If I cared about the hate then there wouldn't be no me.

Asian's POV
As I just get back from the studio. I go on Instagram just as soon as I get a text from Lucas asking can me and him talk. To be honest I haven't talk to him ever since we had the argument about him cheating I mean how could he cheat on me when I'm the baddest of all them hoes.

10 minutes later

10 minutes later

As I arrive to talk to Lucas. I sit down from across him. I sip my drink before saying "What do you want Lucas?" Lucas sighs while letting me finish my sentence, He looks at me and says "Look Asian I know you still pissed at me for cheating". I look at Lucas while saying "You cheated on me with a stripper, Lucas the least you can fucking do is say sorry what if that bitch had an STD then what the fuck would you do HUH?" as I say my sentence angrily Lucas looks at me sadly as He starts to say "Alright look I'm sorry damn Asian you know I love you so why the fuck are you tripping over this shit when you know it was a mistake Asian?". As Lucas finishes his sentence I shrugged to his questions without saying nothing.

Lucas's POV
While I finish yelling at Asian she shrugs her shoulders to my question. I start the conversation again by saying "I love you Asian and I know you love me too" Asian looks at me and says "I love you too Lucas is I'm so fucking mad at you but you so fucking fine".

 I start the conversation again by saying "I love you Asian and I know you love me too" Asian looks at me and says "I love you too Lucas is I'm so fucking mad at you but you so fucking fine"

I laugh at Asian's sentence as I get up and hug her. I know I get on her nerves but She so damn sexy I like seeing her mad to be honest. She looks up at me and says "Alright Lucas I'm not mad at you no more you made me happy now"as she hugs me. I order her a margarita mix, She loves margaritas.

2 hours later
As we arrive home I lay Asian on the bed while she puts her arms around me and starts to kiss my neck. I start to kiss her stomach and I go down to her pussy while slurping on it as she grabs my hair while moaning my name. I make her cum quick she then gets on top of me as she sucks my dick  making me cum she kisses me as I suck on her neck making a hickey appear. I lay down next to her, she lays on my chest I kiss her again while saying " I love you Asian" she looks up at me saying "I love you too Lucas".
_______________________________________
Hey dolls how yall like this chapter

Do y'all think Asian & Lucas will have another argument

and will Lucas cheat on Asian again.

Find out ina next chapter ♥️👋🏽👩🏽‍🎤🤘🏾