Get Da Money

Even in my darkest days I'll always be yours.

Lucas POV
As I get up and check my phone I look over to see Asian is still sleep that's no surprise to me after what happened yesterday. I hop out bed to take a shower and to get ready for the day I was planning on taking Asian to the beach and just to make her happy I might even give her a promise ring.

A few minutes later after getting dressed I order room service which I ordered was a wrap, Iced tea for Asian and a bagel/cream cheese for me.After the food arrives I wake Asian up while saying "Good Morning baby I got you sum food" I kiss her as she says "Thank you nigga" while laughing her ass off. Me and Asian finish eating  then She goes and take a shower after she is done I can't front she looking good as fuck.

As me and Asian are walking to the limousine we see Paparazzi swirm around the limo as they ask questions like "Asian Are you and Lucas a couple" or other things like "Lucas is Asian pregnant or is it a rumor" as we are in the limo as it drives of...

As me and Asian are walking to the limousine we see Paparazzi swirm around the limo as they ask questions like "Asian Are you and Lucas a couple" or other things like "Lucas is Asian pregnant or is it a rumor" as we are in the limo as it drives off it was actually a silent ride to the beach. A few minutes after we arrive at the beach Asian runs into the water while I run with her she starts twerking on me This bitch is crazy but she's also my crazy chick. "Misharron I love you" I tell Asian as I kiss her (By the way That is Asian's real name Missharron Jamesha Allen) Asian kisses me but she then pulls away pouting , She hates that I called her by her Real name.

Asian's POV
I pull away from Lucas He knows how much I'm annoyed when He says my real name. He just likes to see me mad I love him though regardless. We drive back to the hotel While I lay on the bed Lucas talks to his Aunt on the phone after an hour or so He hangs up and then walks over to kiss me He says "Asian I want you to meet my Aunt tomorrow she's been my 2nd support through this whole thing". I daydream for a couple of minutes hesitating If I should go I then snap out of it and say "I don't know Lucas what if your aunt thinks less of me considering how I dress or question me on how I met you".

Third Person POV
Lucas sits on the bed next to Asian sighing before he says "Asian Baby look I don't know where you getting this shit from but No one would ever think less of you even if they do they'd be a fool to even think that shit , Listen Baby I love you and that is all that matters" Lucas finishes and then hugs Asian while kissing her. Asian Kisses Lucas in return and She then says "I love you too Lucas" They then both drift off to sleep.
_______________________________________
(Still third person POV)
On the other side of the City
Izzy sits in his living room talking to his homeboys. Izzy drinks the last bit of Vodka before saying "Mann This nigga Lucas still posting Pictures with my Girl Asian I swear when I see him he's dead, Da'quan (Izzy's homeboy) Says "Nigga didn't Asian leave yo ass Because she got tired of your shit" Izzy then looks over at Da'quan, Izzy then says "I don't give a fuck she's still mines" He says Drinking more vodka.

Asian will be mines again even if I have to force her.

_______________________________________
Hey Dolls hope you enjoyed this Chapter
Do you think Izzy and Asian will get back together?

Will Lucas's Aunt criticize Asian?

Find out in the next chapter.