Vindictive

Being in love is like a flower blooming.

Asian POV
Well I'm answering questions that this interviewer is asking I then say "Well Queen Of Nightmares just released and it's lit".

The interviewer then says "So I heard you are signed to Gucci Mane's label 1017"

I then respond saying "Yeah it's lit I'm the first female he ever signed he really believes in me so I can't complain"

The interviewer then nods his head As he says "Well that's a wrap Thanks for tuning in to The Break Of Asian doll.

As I get ready to leave I see I have a missed call from Lucas I'll call him back later as I smoke my blunt and reload my glock I'm just ready to go back home and Sleep.
......................................................................
Lucas POV
As I sit back smoking my blunt thinking about Asian's fine ass I decided to text her but before I did I had to put out my blunt ya feel me.

(Text messages between Asian and Lucas)
lucas:Babygirl I know you saw my text
5 minutes later
Asian😍:I was sleeping Lucas But I got time for you what's up
Lucas: I met Izzy yesterday and he told me to stay away from you but I said no nigga and I beat him up, I swear that nigga gonna be dumbfounded when you gone and with me living your best life.

Asian😍:Aw Lucas you did that for me I thank you so much I have to go to a photoshoot I love you so much Lucas

Lucas:Alright Talk to you later, Be safe Babygirl love you much more

(Still Lucas POV) 
As I place my phone done I walk back into the bedroom to get dressed and hit the studio for a couple of hours.
......................................................................
Asian POV
While I get dressed for this last photoshoot of the week I can't keep my mind off Lucas.

As I walk out from my dressing room and my photographer shoots pictures of me As he says "Yes Honeyyy Work that thang"

30 minutes after the shoot is done I walk back into my dressing room and change into my regular clothing and With that I leave the building with My security guards as I got into My Range Rover And drove off

30 minutes after the shoot is done I walk back into my dressing room and change into my regular clothing and With that I leave the building with My security guards as I got into My Range Rover And drove off.As I arrive home I see Izzy in the kitchen as I was just about to go upstairs Izzy then says "Asian I saw That Nigga Lucas And I want you to stay away from him" .

As I walk into the kitchen I then respond saying "You know what Izzy you don't control my fucking life Ya heard and It's obvious That you didn't care for me in the beginning And I know you've been cheating Yeah you thought I didn't know that shit I saw your little hoes And at this point Izzy I'm done get yo shit and get the fuck out my house". Izzy then says "Alright fuck you Asian don't come calling me no more"

"Alright Nigga trust me I won't Get the fuck out"

And with that Izzy left

As I call up Lucas a minute later he answers he says "What's up Asian" I then respond saying "Lucas I Broke up with him I got tired of him running my life"

Lucas then replies while laughing saying "So you got that house all to yourself right Cause a nigga hungry And I'm tryna get a taste of yo dark chocolate sexy ass"

I then reply saying "Well come over and get a taste of this"

Lucas then says "Alright Love you baby girl"

And with that he hangs up and I get ready to put something sexy on for my new Man.

Okurr dolls y'all liked this chapter are y'all happy Izzy and Asian broke Up and That Now Lucas and Asian are together

.....................................................................
Okurr dolls y'all liked this chapter are y'all happy Izzy and Asian broke Up and That Now Lucas and Asian are together. If I do say so myself Lucas is sexy.

Anyway listen to Chun Li remix By Asian doll. Peace out✨

Word count: 663