Prologue

I was born a koala and raised in a kangaroos pouch. Wait..no. Wrong life. 

I'm actually Vanessa. You know, Liam Payne's "best friend." I hate being called that, but, you know, I love Liam like a brother. He's amazing. Of course, he's in a band now after he lost a bet and I made him go back on the X-Factor. 

So obviously, this means he owe's me a bag of koala's. I'll probably never get them, sadly. Back to the basics.. 

My life is average. I live with my parents and brothers. I have three older brothers. Nathan who's twenty-one years old. He's off for a break from work. Did I mention it's the start of Summer? Shane who is nineteen years old and his twin Seth who is also nineteen.

Right now I sit on a plane going back to home with my parents a couple seats ahead of me. I visited America for a short amount of time because my father wanted us to go there. So, we stayed a week. It was alright. I missed my friends here, though.

"Everyone fasten your seatbelts please hurry," I hear the piolets voice come through speakers throughout the plane.

I look beside me and see Kyle. He's the guy I got paired with in the seating arrangements. He looks at me with widen eyes and I can feel my heart race quickly. Hurry? Why should we Hurry?

He takes my hand in his and gives it a tight squeeze. What did that mean? Assuring me that we're find or telling me I'll be okay.

I look out the window and see ocean water. Shivers go down my spine when I realize how high we are.

"Kyle.." I say, my hole body shaking even my voice. He shakes his head and a tear falls from his left eye.

"You'll be okay I promise Vanessa. You'll be fine," he assures me, trying to convince me. It doesn't work. Tears drip out of my eyes quickly and I feel the plane roar and spin around, sending me flying forward with my seat belt holding me back.

"Hold your breath Vanessa! Close your eyes and hold your breath! You'll be fine! I promise! Promise me you'll tell my family I love them?" Kyle screams.

"What? I promise," I say shakily. I'm not going to live. The tears fall from my eyes and I bite my bottom lip. I let out gasps and feel my nose stuff up.

I look over to Kyle and he climbs out his seat and sits in front of me with his back against the seat in front of us.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, my heart rate picking up. Is he insane?

"Saving you," he says. His mouth puffs up and I notice he's holding his breath and I do the same as the plane takes a dive into the water.

Everyone's screaming while Kyle lays in front of me. My eyes stay open as I watch him mess around with my seat belt. I feel something slam into my head and my eyes shut instantly, darkness fills my sight.

I'm dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I continue? Comment. Vote?

My first One Direction fan-fiction. How was it? Seriously, comment(:

I need votes to continue!

Thanks for reading(:

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law Copyright © 2012 AThousandYears