Promise Me

"Wake up! Wake up! It's Niall's turn!" Niall screams into my face and I bolt straight up on the bed, waking Liam up who surprisingly slept through Niall's talking. I raise an eyebrow at how he couldn't already be awake and slide off the bed, throwing the covers over to Liam.

I slap Niall lightly on the face for screaming in mine and pick up my bag, heading into Liam's bathroom. I take a shower quickly and jump out, drying my hair. I let it fall at it's usual straight form and search through my bag to find some clothes.

I quickly decide on a VILA peach colored strapless top, denim indigo ultra skinny jeans, black converse, and I put on my Finn Small Pave Diamond Heart Necklace. I look around my bag and find a nude shade lipstick and apply it, making my lips look natural against my face without make-up on.

I smile to myself and walk out of the bathroom, bringing the bag with me and dropping it on the floor in Liam's room. I seem to be going all over the place. I walk out of the bedroom and feel my mind go numb as I clutch onto the wall to keep myself standing.

"Vanessa! I'm so glad you came!" Liam cheers, pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the cheek. I smile at him and look at the three other boys who stand in the small flat that they are staying at for the X-Factor.

"I'm glad I came too. I miss you LiLi!" I say, making the hug between us tighter. I smile and let go, pulling out of his grasp as I make my way into a group hug with Louis, Niall, and Zayn. I have yet to meet Harry and I wonder why.

"Vanessa I think Liam has something for you!" Louis says micheviously and I smile at him, looking over to Liam who's looking around the room like he wasn't paying attention or listening to anyone or anything. I raise an eyebrow and he looks down, meeting my eyes and having a smile form on his face before he pulls me out onto the balcony.

"So LiLi! What do you have? Did you finally want to admit that I beat you in running?" I ask him, smirking. He rolls his eyes at me with a smile still planted on his face. His hair is at it's usual way. His layered hair is along his face and medium thick bangs cover up his forehead. He towers my height which is bound to be at least three to four inches lower than his.

"I got you this," he says, holding out a shining necklace with a heart hanging from it. It's thin and embedded with diamonds. Diamonds? Liam knows I don't like it when people buy me presents.

"Liam I can't accept that," I say, shaking my head but smiling at the thought he would want to get me something. Liam has always thought about me.

"Well I can't accept that you can't accept it and I wont accept your un-accepting of this gift," he says simply as if that made any sense to me at all.

I roll my eyes and he walks behind me and I lift my hair up as he locks together the clasp and I set my hair back down, turning to him and smiling.

"Thank you," I say, kissing his cheek.

"If you ever try to give it back I will personally get Louis to scream at the top of his lungs into your ear for five ours straight," he says sternly.

"You have an evil mind," I state, smirking at him.

"But you love it," he says, kissing my forehead and I wipe it off, making a face of disgust in pretend. He laughs and we walk back inside, All three boys smiling at me.

"Woah are you alright?" Liam asks me, steadying me up. I nod to him and shake my head around a bit to get the dizziness away.

Liam looks down and smiles and I follow his gaze to the necklace, looking back up at him. His smile turns to a frown, probably realizing I don't know he had gotten it for me. But I do know.