Truth's & Dares

"I want to go on the water ride!" Louis yells. I roll my eyes at him. Of course he does! He wants to go on the water rides, the spinning chairs, the roller coasters that go upside down and backwards and he wants to play the games.

"Fine! We'll go on the water ride but then we're leaving okay?" I ask him. A creepy smile forms on his face and he nods quickly, grabbing my arm and running me over to the log flume. He pushes me into the line right next to him and I shake my head.

"Are you not having fun, love?" he asks me. No, I'm having loads of fun I would just prefer to go to the house of the man who saved my life' family not wet.

"Louis what time is it?" I ask him, avoiding the question that he knows the answer to. He smiles at me and takes out his phone, checking the time.

"Five! See we have much more time for rides!" he squeals and I take his phone out of his hands. Five-thirty.

"Louis how dare you lie to me!" I say, slapping him in the back of the head. He whines and we move up in the line when a guy turns around to face us.

"Did you say it was five-thirty?" he asks us. We both nod and he smiles, thanking us. He seems around our age. I look in front of him and see a little girl standing there. Nevermind.

"Vanessa... Are you okay?" Louis asks me.

"No I'm not Louis, why?" I question him.

"Is this about twitter? Don't worry about them," he assures me. Obviously this isn't about twitter. I've gotten over that already. There's no point in beating myself up about it anymore.

"Why haven't I met Harry before? And please if your going to lie to me at least make it interesting," I say, folding my arms over my chest as I wait for an answer.

"Before, Liam thought that Harry would try to get you to be his girl. Harry's known for the flirt so if you turned out to really like him then you could get hurt. No one wanted that," he explains.

"What about now?" I ask him.

"I saw you and Liam. You were about to kiss. Honest, I thought you two were in love before the crash happened. Now it's like your falling all over again," he says. I smile, a blush forming on my cheeks.

"I don't know what it is with Harry but there's always a bit of tension in the room between him and Liam," Louis adds.

"I think Harry's kind of brother like to me," I say, sighing. I don't know if I have feelings for either of them but I do know I was about to kiss Liam and he was about to kiss me. I didn't even hesitate.

"Glad to hear. I wouldn't tell the lads I told you..." he trails off and I nod, getting onto the ride. Louis smiles at me as we make our way up and I raise an eyebrow.

:-----------------------------------------------------------------------:

"I'm soaking wet and I have to go up to them like this?" I ask Louis. He smiles brightly at me as he pulls the car door open, letting me out.

"Hi! You must be Vanessa!" someone cheers. I look around and find a guy around my age walking toward me.

 "Hello!" Louis yells, standing in front of me to face the guy. I roll my eyes but let a smile form on my face as the man awkwardly shakes hands with him.

"I'm Vanessa, yeah," I say, stepping in front of Lou and having the guy pull me into a hug. Louis stands there and I can tell he's smirking at us. Sure enough, when I pull away, he's smirking.

"Come on around back," the guy says. I nod and Louis walks by my side as we walk down the cement to the backyard where at least twenty people are sitting.