Insane Bitch

Kat POV

I Drove To My Side Nigga House And Whewww Chile The Ghetto, I Saw Little Badass Kids Running In The Damn Street With No Sense Now When I Hit They Ass.

I Got Out My Car And Parked Near His House So I Keep A Eye On My Baby.

And If Anybody Touch My Shit, I'm Fucking Up They Lifespan My Nigga Gone Face This Semi

I Walked Up To The House And Knocked 3 Times And He Came Up To The Screen Door.

"Wassup Witcha Boo" My Side Niggas Said.

"Shutup Quan Let Me In" I Said Pouting.

"What You Want" He Said Licking His Lips.

"You Texted Me" I Said "Don't Waste My Time You Gone Give Me Some Head Or What" Getting Annoyed.

"That's All You Had To Say My Baby" Quan Said And Opened The Door.

Quan

I Walked Inside And The Smell Of Weed Hit Me Like A Ton Of Bricks, That Shit Was Strong As Fuck

"This What You Been Doing All Day" I Said Moving To The Living Room And Seeing Papers With Weed.

"I Mean Yea" He Said And Picked The Papers With Weed Up And Set It In The Kitchen.

I Raised My Eyebrows.

He Smiled And Walked Towards Me And Backed Me Against The Wall.

"Is It Wet For Me?" He Said.

"Shutup And Eat The Pussy Nigga" I Said He Just Laughed Niggas Do I Look Like Kevin Heart I'm Not Tryna Be Funny.

I'm Not With That Sweet Talk Just Get The Job Done.

We Started Kissing And He Picked Me Up Where My Legs Was On His Waist And Took Us To The Bedroom.

I Immediately Took Of My Pants And Shirt Where I Was In Nun But My Red Lingerie.

"Fuck You Fine Mah" He Said Sliding Off My Underwear Slowly And Kissing Down My Neck "You So Fine"