Bat Shit

Cleo POV

We got to the kitchen and Kat already had the bottles ready and Clyde was smoking a cigar and sitting on the island I wish I could've grew up like they did because Kat told me how they always had each other while I had a brother who just saw me as baggage.

"So spill bitch" Kat Said popping another bottle with her mouth.

"Well what can I say I grew up in a strict household everything I told you was the truth except for the part where I Said I was a only child" I Said.

She nodded her head and I got a glass and started drinking like my life depended on it.

"So my brother was a asshole all my life I hated him more than anything I wanted to do anything to make him mad not only because he was a jackass but our mom did drugs and she just left her on the streets all because she fucked his teacher" I said.

They both raised their eyebrows and I nodded while Clyde leaned back in her chair and said "Yo moms a cougar"

"Nasty" Kat Said And punched Clyde in the arm right after Clyde made a stink face and I decided to continue my story.

"Well let's make this long story short I fucked his enemy fell in fake love he beat me I took his money he used for us to escape and that's when I met you and I Came Back here But I thought with me being so different nobody would notice me" I Said And I facepalmed My Face In My hand.

"Now the Crips want my ass" I Said.

"What you mean different" Clyde Said

I pulled out a picture that was really old now but I used to be hit.

"Damn bitch why yo eyebrows make a railroad" Clyde Said And Started Bust Out Laughing.

"Fuck you" I Said Giggling

"Gurl you look like precious long lost sister"  Clyde added on.

"Ooo" Kat Said narrowing her eyes at the picture.

"That's what you get for fucking with niggas" Clyde said.

"Whatever" I Said rolling my eyes.

"Well You look hella good now, but what you gone do about them crips" Kat Said.

I shrugged "give them they money back" I Said.

"How much you owe" Clyde Said Taking a puff.

"10 grand" I Said.

Kat spit her drink out "Thats it" she said.

"We can help you out tho" Clyde Said.

"What" Kat said turning towards Clyde.

"That's my damn money negro" Kat Said.

How come she wouldn't wanna help me out I thought we was bestfriends fuck going on.

"You my bitch and all but you can't think that it's gonna be that damn easy" Kat Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "I guess,what you want I'll do anything"

She looked like she was thinking for a moment then leaned over to Clyde and whispered something and she nodded.

"I have come to a plan" Kat Said "I will help you out but you have to get me plugs with your brother and you have to work in the trap with no pay"

My mouth was gaped open and it wasn't because of the no pay.

"You Like My Brother" I Said.