Boo?

Kat POV

I'll admit I haven't went out in a while and I was feeling some type of way about it but I was feeling myself and I needed some more hoes in my phone

"BITCH YOU FINE ASF DAMN SHIT I WANNA SO FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW" Cleo said.

"Im good luv,enjoy" I Said And Walked Past Her And Walked To The Car.

"We finna fuck this club up bitch how many niggas you want 4,5,6,? Bitch it don't matter yo body snatched to the gods" She Said.

She was really hyping me up I felt like a bad bitch now and nobody could tell me nothing right now.

"Imma fuck it up bitch" I Said putting on my nigga snatching glasses.

"Oh don't do it" She Said Pulling Out Her camera to record me being Bougie.

She got on the ground and started taking Bestie photos of me I love this girl man she so Extra "oh don't do it to em bestfran" She Said.

"I had to" I Said Making a 360 Turn in the video she was taking for snap.

We both started laughing and I got out my phone "Yo Turn bestfran" I Said Taking a video she started dancing and this is the main reason girls be late because we so busy taking photos of our fine asses.

"Fuck it up c" I Said.

"Who bestie fine like dis doe hoes can't compare" I Said.

She interrupted my recording of her and said "bitch hurry up my underwear tighter than my pussy I'm ready to go"

I Laughed And Got In The car I posted the video and she started the car.

We was riding in the car and just chilling until we pulled up to the club and all I could smell was alcohol and sex in the air.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"Don't wimp on me now k" She Said.

"Yea Yea Yea" I Said And Got Out The car I heard whistles and cat calls on our way in the bouncer immediately let us through Considering we were bad asf I Mean Damn my bitch Cleo was a Whole buffet at a 5 star restaurant.