Hold on wait bitch who you?

Kat POV

After my cousins and brother finally decided to leave my house I made Cleo do a couple chores for me.

Currently I'm sitting on my island table watching her clean my stove and a bottle of ciroc in my right hand.

"You know I should've been put yo ass to work" I Said.

She stopped brushing and looked up.

"If I wasn't running from 2 gangs right now I would probably slap the shit outta you" She Said having a hard time breathing.

I shrugged "get to work molly the maid" I said using my best Josline off of love and hip hop voice.

She rolled her eyes and continued her work.

I watched as she muttered a couple of curse words i caught one clearly where she called me a "2 dick having whore"

I've been called worse.

"Has your brother tried to contact you" I Said making conversation.

"Nope, I blocked em" she said popping the p.

"Wonder why he hasn't stopped by he knows your over here" I Said trynna figure out why.

"Girl your a gangster you don't walk into a gangster crib, he know you probably got shooters on deck" She Said "okurrr" she lifted her hand up to me for a high five.

"Girl you not done" I Said And Looked Her Up And Down. "Get To brushing"

She rolled her eyes and continued.

I laughed then got up off the counter and headed to the fridge.

I pulled out a bottle of Wine and handed her a glass.

"For your hard work" I Said.

She looked me up and down and sniffed "I'm good" she said.

My eyebrows furrowed "girl if you don't take this drink"

"I'm good I'm not thirsty" she said getting back to scrubbing.

"I didn't poison it" I Said.

"I don't trust you"

"Why not"

"Because your evil"

"How?"

"Mojo Jojo" narrowing her eyes.

"The monkey?"

"Yea you just like him"

"I added sugar and spice and everything nice"

"Still don't trust you your crazy"

"Girl take the damn glass" handing out to her one more time.

She finally accepts and gets up off the floor to take a sip.

"If I feel even a bit woozy I'm running and if I die imma hunt you every time you have sex and when you almost finish imma yell FINISH HIM like a end of a mortal kombat game"

"It Don't take affect that fast silly" I Said Taking a sip from my drank.

"What" she yelled putting the cup down.

"Just kidding scary ass" I Said walking out the kitchen "or maybe nooott" I sung on my way out and added a evil laugh.

Something about getting under people skin makes me so happy.

I got a knock on my door.

"Who is it" I Yelled.

I Looked At The clock and it was 10 pm who would be at my house tonight.