Truth hurts

Kat Pov

I'm at the Chinese restaurant with James. He said he wanted to get take out but this nigga just said for here.I could of stayed my ass home and let tony live this would've never happened.

"Why you look mad" he said.

"I'm not" I said.

"Why you look mean" he said.

"Can I not just mind my business damn" I said.

"What's wrong" he said. Our waiter came over when he said that.

"Pick a drink" she said.

"Sprite" I said.

"Pepsi" James said.

"What" the waiter said.

"Sprite and Pepsi" James said.

"Huh" She said.

"Can we get a damn Pepsi and sprite" I yelled everyone was looking at me.

"What the hell yall looking at" I said. The waiter started cussin me out in Chinese like I gave a damn.

"Shut the fuck up im chin li bitch" I said. James then picked me up and we left out the restaurant. He took me to his car.

"I'm still hungry" I said

"Well To bad acting a fool and shit" he said.

"Jammeeessss" I Said

We got in the car and I was pouting I don't know why but this nigga makes me submit.

"Eat my ass" I said. I was just playing though till he told me to get in the back.

I did what he said and laid down on my back. He pulled down my pants and he started eating me out. The way this man flicked his tongue had me push his head down. It was so good.

He started to suck on my clit and finger me. Man it felt like a bitch was in heaven and I needed this from all the stress I was having.

He took out his dick and slid it in me slow. "Nigga get rough with that shit don't treat me like ima punk nigga fuck my shit like I'm nicki and you safaree" I said.

He started to go faster and rougher. "Yeahhhh nigga there you go" I said. I got out my nigga mentality and went back to my girl side.

"Ugh yes James yes" I moaned. I felt my self reach my climax and I squirted on his dick.

"You like that bae" he said.

"Ugh yes Marcus" i Moaned.

Wait did I say Marcus?

He Started to go faster and started pounding my shit. "Who the fuck is Marcus is that the crip nigga name" he yelled in the car and I was having a hard time holding on.

Or making sentences.

"I-uh I'm-not s-don't fuck" I Said moaning and my eyes rolled back.

He finally nutted on my stomach and pushed me away.

He passed me some wipes and moved himself to the front.

I cleaned myself up and did the same.

"Oh you mad now" I Said.

"Go ask Marcus" he said and started driving.

I Rolled My Eyes "so your tryna find your sister" I Said.

He nodded "yep" he said popping the p.

"What Are You gonna do when you do" I Said.

"Kill Her" he said.