I Found You

Kat POV

"What Do You Wanna Do? Everybody outside waiting for yo command you wanna buss or what" Clyde Said getting impatient.

Before I could make my decision the crips came down the stairs with jasmine in hand.

Aw shit I gotta Be captain save a hoe.

I jumped out of the corner and shot all of them then a few of em from upstairs starting shooting.

"You could've told me when you wanted to buss" Clyde said shooting them from upstairs.

"I like surprises nigga" I Said.

"Duck" She Said.

I ducked and Clyde shot a dude from my side.

"Nice But if im missing a patch of hair I'm fucking you up"I Said.

"If you are I'll replace it" She Said And continued shooting.

Jasmine was on the floor crying her eyes out like a lil bitch "get up before they come back dummy" I Said And Grabbed Her hair.

"I suggest you put her down" I heard Marcus say and he had a gun pointed at Clyde head.

"Nigga I wish you would I'll kill yo ass in a matter of 2 Seconds" Clyde Said.

"Shutup" Marcus said and clicked his gun.

"Marcus you don't wanna do this g" I Said.

"Nah I think I do" he said "gang over everything ma"

"Well imma have to kill you and torture you so is it worth it" I Said clicking my gun at his head.

"What You Wanna Do" he said.

I Shrugged "Put The Girl Down" he Said.

"I'm good" I Said And Grabbed Her Head More Tight.

Right after that Marcus Phone Started Ringing And Things Got awkward.

"You gone answer that nigga" I Said.

"Nah" he Said And we was just staring at each other to think I wanted to fuck this bitch.

"Shoot em" Clyde Said.

"Boy you know I ant got good aim" I Said.

"I wish you would" Marcus Said holding Clyde braid tighter.

"If I get outta this imma make you my bitch" Clyde said.

"You do" Clyde Said "your a better Aimer than Me"

I Rolled My Eyes And Felt sweat come down my face ive never been in this situation and I Damn sure wasn't gone let Clyde die.

I didn't know what do do until I saw Ron Ron in the back window smiling like a bitch I tried to keep a straight face until he shot em in his back.

"Fuck" Marcus screamed I took that chance to push his gun away and Clyde punched em out cold.

"Sweet Dreams bitch nigga" Clyde said and kicked em in the back.

Ron Ron walked up to us "everybody else surrounding the house" he said.

I Smiled And Looked Down That was not a real gun.

"Why Do You have a bebe Gun?" I Said.

"Nobody would give me theirs and my old one need some repairing you know I don't go out in the heat anyway" he said I Rolled My Eyes.

They is never prepared but we always make it out alive.

"Is that jasmine" he Said Looking Down At Her.