2 Lit 2 Late

Kat POV

I Rolled My Eyes as I saw king and Cleo squirm in the chair with a bullet wound and tape on there mouths.

"Cmon one person at a time shutup" I Said With a Gun In My Hand still.

But they kept going.

"I Said SHUTUP" I Yelled And they went quiet.

"Now I didn't wanna shoot you, but you gave me no choice I can't let people cross me" I Said "that would make me look weak and I will never be weak again"

I Looked At Cleo and she looked like she was woozy.

I ran to the kitchen and got out a first aid kit.

"You know I should let you bleed out on my damn floor bitch" I Said dapping some alcohol on her knee.

She started yelling like a crazy women.

"Oh shut the hell up this is just a scratch" I Said she looked at me like I was crazy.

I took a quick look over at king and he had his eyes narrowed at me I gave him a small wink and a kiss and continued what I was doing.

I was surprised how well he was taking that bullet wound my nigga King Kong.

Oh my lord, I'm crazy like he would wanna fuck with me after I fucked his knee up.

I chuckled at myself at the thought and he must've read my mind somehow because he chuckled too.

Cleo snapped me out of my thoughts because she made a horse ass noise.

"Girl chill out you gone be fine" I Said Getting Up "now" I Said swaying my gun around.

"I believe you mouthafuckas got some explaining to do, so let me get some ciroc and we gone have ourselves a tea party" I Said And Walked back to the kitchen swaying my hips so king knew the d was still bomb.

Thinking back ion think Cleo knew I was this crazy.

I Came back with my green apple ciroc ready for some tea.

"Alright who wants to go first?" I Said Smiling pointing to both of them.

They just looked at me blank.

I huffed "Alright Fine I'll choose"

I decided to make a game of it "ink,stink,pepper,hoe you played me go" I Said pointing to Cleo.

I ripped the duck tape without thinking about it.

"FUCK" she screamed "you raggedy bitch"

"Atleast the mustache gone bestie" I Said.

"Oh we are not besties anymore I knew you was crazy, but damn" She Said.

"Don't judge me bitch, now tell me why you lied to me again" I Said.

"Suck a dick bitch" she said with venom in her words.

I chuckled "your other knee looking n-"

"It started when king started drug dealing, I fucked with the Crips as you know but I was also fucking big worm and I was kindve a ugly bitch but I still had all the body's okurr" she said praising herself.

"I was tired of living with this jackass so I wanted to go out and make my own damn money, so I took some of big worm product because he favored me trust me ion know how I managed two relationships but I did bitch because worm wanted to keep us on the down low....damn where my medal?" She Said.

"Okay thotules Tell the damn story" I Said.

"So I was selling my own stuff making my own money and tony was getting money from the Crips and saving up he had this fantasy of us leaving and when I didn't really wanna go he got mad and started commenting on my weight and at the time I was trynna lose it and telling me that I would forever look like a big ass bowling ball" she said a tear falling "to think that I thought he loved me that controlling prick"

I yawned this story was getting boring.

"Alright Fine basically I'm a damn thief and I played two niggas at the same time happy" She Said.

I Looked Over At king and he was sleep and his knee was bleeding on my floor, dude could really take pain.

"Alri-" I was about to say until king phone started ringing.

"What The Hell" I Said rolling my eyes.

"If you don't answer it all of the bloods will be alarmed" Cleo said.

I put the duck tape back on her lips and shook king awake.

"Ayo wakeup" I Said.

He finally wokeup after awhile looking around and once he saw me he Rolled His Eyes.

"Hello sweetie, now answer your fucking phone before I shoot your brain out" I Said With a smile.

I took off the duck tape and got his phone and put it to his ear.

"Any Dumb Shit and Yo punkass Dead" I Said.

I answered the phone and put it to his ear.

"Ayo" he said with his deep sexy voice.

"Yea I'm good, just got some business I need to handle" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

Then I hung up the phone.

He started biting his lips "I misjudged you ma"

I smiled at that and applied the duck tape back.

"What I don't understand is how you let Yo own baby sister run game on yo ass" I Said Laughing.

Cleo Started Chuckling a bit too.

"Don't laugh because why didn't you go out and buy your own shit, you can't just fuck the boss to get cheaper goods and save money and live better hoe this not Walmart" I Said Laughing.

"Y'all both crazy I'm glad I'm not involved in y'all cali bullshit" I Said.

"After I let y'all go I don't want you to contact me cleo or your brother because the dick may be bomb but I'll be damned if I fuck with you again.....too much drama" I Said.

I huffed and got up to take the duck tape off.

I ripped it Of Cleo face first with force.

"SHIT" she yelled.

"You hurt me more" Said.

"Kat I'm s-" I cut her off before she could come up with a lame ass excuse.

"I don't care, and I don't get hurt easily you know, I could've really helped you but your a lying punk ass bitch"

She just looked at me blank.

Ion even think she cared she only cares about herself leaving me at the club knowing who it was and leaving me to die, not telling me she was low key fucking two gangs over not to mention her brother who is the boss of the bloods that's fucked up.

I snapped out of my thoughts and moved over to king.

"I really had fun with you though boo" I Said With a sigh then ripped the duck tape off.

"I'm going to kill you" he said.

"When and where" I Said Snorting.

"Ugh really" cleo Said.

"Shutup and don't forget I still have a damn gun" I added.

"Like you would shoot me" She Said And king raised his eyebrows.

"Look At your knee bitch, are you testing my gangster" I Said feeling tested.

"Who knows" she said getting a little bit cocky.

I scoffed and aimed my gun at her other knee.

Her face went blank I was about to shoot when he came..........

——
END OF CHAPTER 😢