20

Mila sighed to herself as she stood in front of the mirror and sighed. Mila was starting her first day as a trainee teacher at Waterloo road. Simon and max had both took over as joint head. Mila felt nervous over returned to her old school to teach it was the first time that she was returning to school since she had Aurora. Simon walked into the room and smiled as he held Aurora “She needs feeding" he said as she smiled and took Aurora from Simon. She looked down at Aurora and smiled “hi baby" she said as she sat on the bed and started to feed Aurora. She looked to Simon as he started to get ready for work. She smirked as he stood on his boxers “Can’t you go to work like that?” she asked as he rolled his eyes and looked to her “I don’t think that you would appreciate the fact of everyone looking at me?” Simon said as Lola chuckled slightly as she worked Aurora. She stood up and placed her in the mosses basket and looked down at her and smiled “I still cant believe that she's ours and that we made her” Mila said as Simon walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him and kissed her neck “I know and we will have a lot of practice when it comes to giving her siblings" Simon said as Mila looked to him and rolled her eyes “Not for a few years at least" Mila said as Simon chuckled.

***

Mila got to work and smiled as she walked into Simon’s office “hey" he said as she walked over to where he was standing as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close and pushed her against the desk and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck k and deepens the kiss as he stood between her legs as the door opened and max and Chloe walked in and smirked “I hope your trying to knock my sister up again?” Chloe said to Simon as Mila looked to her and rolled her eyes “hilarious” Mila said as Max sighed “you know sue is back" he said as Mila looked to Simon and saw he had his head bowed “She’s back?” she asked Simon who looked to her and smiled “don't go there Mila, I love you and I need a science teacher that’s all it is" Simon said as ma sighed to herself as he placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead “it’s you that I love" he said as he kissed her forehead as she smiled to him and nodded.

Mila walked down the hall later that day and frowned as she saw poppy whom was wondering the hall “poppy, what are you doing?” ma asked poppy as she picked her up “where roro?” poppy asked as Mila looked to her and frowned “She in the crèche which is where your meant to be. What are you doing out of there?” Mila asked poppy who sighed and looked to her “,a mean lady shout at me. Me no like her" poppy said as Mila smiled to her “should be go and find your daddy? I think mummy is busy" Mila said as poppy nodded. Mila walked into the office and saw max who looked to her and frowned “I just had a call, where was she?” “She was wondering the hall, she got upset after one of its nursery workers yelled at her" Mila said as poppy looked to max “I sorry daddy" she said as max picked her up and hugged her. “where’s Simon?” Mila asked as max looked to her and frowned “he didn’t tell you? He had a meeting with his lawyer" max said as Mila shock her head.

***

Mila walked into the office later that day and crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him as he sighed “Mila, please" he said “what’s going on Simon, I am your fiancée your meant to talk to me" she said as he smirked “don't smirk at me, I’m mad at you" she said as he sighed “I’m sorry  I just haven’t heard you say I’m your fiancée and it has a nice ring to it. I was sitting the divorce with Sue out, the sooner I am divorced and I can marry you" he said as she smiled to him and placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and lifted her up onto the desk and stood between her legs. He ran his hands up her thighs as she unbuckled his belt as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he pulled her close and kissed her as he started to move in and out of her.