Intense Loving

Sebastian's lips tickled at the skin on my stomach. The way they moved around so effortlessly yet so roughly was on its own mesmerizing, but the tingles that resonated in my skin was what did me in.

I pushed my body closer to his kiss and swayed slowly with his lips in a form of advertisement. If we were going to play this drunken game, I was going to give him all I've got even if I already had all of him on board.

Freezing cold hands slithered up my body and found their way to my chest. Through my bra he gripped roughly at my breasts and pushed them up.

A smirk played at my lips as I sunk my hands into his soft, black hair and guided his head down to my waist band.

His ice hands trailed back down my curves and hooked into my pants. With a rough tug I stumbled off the table and into his arms.

The lust in his eyes matched the feelings that piled inside of my body with his every tender touch of passion. Due to the look in his eyes, I was surprised he grabbed my hand and led me into his bedroom instead of forcefully throwing me in against the wall as he pressed his body into mine. I had to say, I was disappointed in his kind act.

Soft lips were wet by his tongue as it slid across the surface while he walked over to me.

Our hips touched and I could feel the heat coming from his groin match mine.

My eyes trailed from his waist up to his exquisite features. It wasn't his jawline that killed me or even his cheekbones, it was the way his eyes had the desire to ruin me that left my body lifeless in his hands.

I watched a smirk grow on his lips just before they met mine in a wave of passion.

The kiss melted my lips into his for the time they were together. The veins in my body carried the passion around within a few seconds and caused my hands to tug off his shirt.

Bit by bit, we stripped each other and fumbled around in the dark to the bed.

By then the passion had taken over my body and allowed me to regain the confidence I had half an hour prior. I pushed his naked body down on the bed and carefully climbed on top. Kisses crawled up his stomach to his neck and down again. A few spots on his neck and chest were dark due to the sucking and biting I had done.

Never once did I hear a sound leave his lips until those kisses had made their way to his shaft. Just at the base did I place a tender kiss when a loud moan left his lips.

His hands tangled in my hair and urged my head further along. He was an impatient man.

When I failed to give him what he demanded, his hands dug at my hips and forced me down on the bed. I wriggled in his grip to test the strength only to be restrained by his hips on mine. His erection pushed against me and had me begging for more.

My begs were vocal. Each time he moved I let out a soft whine I knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

Those lustful eyes flickered with something more for a second each time he heard that whine. I could tell I was driving him over and I was glad. No more of this nice guy, I want the man that was going to drunkenly tear my body to shreds and leave nothing behind.

My eyes fluttered close as his lips met my neck and sucked roughly at the weakest point. Moans poured out of my body when his teeth tugged at the skin and bruised it even more.

I could feel the fluids increasing as my abdomen was riddled with knots ready to enlarge with pleasure and burst.

Hot hands manipulated my breasts and fiddled with my nipples. The pleasure that shot through me was minimal as that was not the area I needed attention.

I soon grew frustrated and pushed at his soft chest. He didn't budge at first, but the second time my hands pressed flat against him he gave in.

A look of confusion and sorrow washed over his face as he sat up. He may have thought I changed my mind on sex, but boy how wrong he was.

I straddled his waist and watched as the lust pooled in his eyes again. The need for me was as clear as day once his tip was engulfed in the wet heat.

Bruises formed on my hips as he slapped his hands down and forced me on his cock.

I let out a loud cry. The pain was intense at first as I was expecting to lower myself down slowly. My forehead pressed against his shoulder as the pain began to subside.

Strings of curses left his mouth as soon as I tightened around him and pulled myself up before forcing him back inside of me. Right after he cursed I let out a low moan into his shoulder right next to my nail which dug into him.

The heat picked up as I replaced the pain with pleasure and found myself slamming down into his lap repeatedly. I was responsible for the pains I was in and the pleasure that shot through my body with every movement.

Soon he had me on my knees as he relentlessly slammed into me. My legs wobbled and threatened to give out on me a few times.

To hold me up Sebastian wrapped his hand around my neck and forced me to arch my body. Anytime I failed to arch, my oxygen got cut off slightly. Most of the time I broke the arch and leaned down into his hand to feel my body's panic rush through my veins. It was a high on top of the sex.

Low grunts that made me wet escaped from Sebastian's soft lips with his sloppy thrusts. He was already close to climax while I was nowhere near mine.

The knots in my abdomen barley tightened as our skin slapped together with the hot sound of flesh on flesh to accompany it. To my body it was as if the sex just began, but to the time it had been twenty minutes of rough thrusts that rocked my body back and forth.

I hoped he never would stop.

Abruptly the heat of his length left me and his hand let go of my now red neck. I collapsed on the bed and was left panting into the sheets.

"Please," I begged quietly for him.

Loud moans and the arousing sound of his hand quickly pumping his shaft filled the damp air and echoed in my ears.

My body was filled with warmth again as I listened to him touch himself right next to me. It was so wrong for me to be there, but I wanted to hear it all night.

I copied his actions and allowed my hand to separate me from the sheets. I sunk my fingers deep in and pumped. Unlike his quiet noises, I had fairly audible scwelches as my fingers mercilessly thrusted. I moaned out his name quietly and began to grind on my hand.

I got lost in the pleasure I gave myself and rolled onto my back. I stared up at the sweaty man as I gently circled my clitorus as to tease myself. The longer this went on the louder my moans became and the faster my fingers worked.

He had taken a break from his masturbaion in order to tune into mine and fully enjoy the show. My body was shaking as I now penetrated and rubbed myself roughly and quickly.

"Sebastian," I whined, our eyes locked.

I watched his eyes flicker from my hands to my eyes and back again over and over. He wanted to finish, but I could tell this was only increasing his load and frustration.

Maybe he only wanted to be able to touch me and the fact I was doing a better job pissed him off. He would tear me up if that was the case. It only fueled me to reach my high faster.

A massage inside of me and teasing followed by vigorous contact was all I needed to finish. My body arched upwards as I let out a soft scream of his name. Along with my scream and orgasm came my favorite part. The longer I rubbed the more my body pushed out and left his bed soaking wet.

"Fuck," was the only thing he could manage right before he shoved himself right back inside.

I jolted due to the overstimulation and grabbed onto his back. Soft whimpers came out of my lips as his hips rolled gently into my body. I could feel the extra warmth inside me as he let out a loud grunt.

Our bodies still pressed together, we breathed hard and managed a few short lived rough kisses.

This drunken night was the most memorable of any. No one would be able to forget the day Sebastian Kropp made them scream and empty themselves on his bed.