The Meet~R

Sanha P.O.V

Don't wanna be lonely~
Just wanna be yours~

Sanha's favorite song Save Me from BTS plays a sweet melody to wake him up for the day. Sanha could not help but go back to sleep, leaving the song to sooth him to sleep.

By the time Sanha woke up it was almost time to leave the building. "Damn why did I have to use that song as my alarm, it sounds like angels to my ears". Sanha got washed up and dressed faster than he thought, he sprinted to the subway hoping to catch a train as soon as possible.

Along the way he saw these hip hop dancers that blew his mind, he stops to leave his business card with some cash to see them smile brightly at him. Sanha was a person that if they smile at you, your heart skips a beat. He used this trick to get more business options, and even make his fans happy.

Sanha was so busy with the dancers he forgot that he had to go to work, while almost getting squished by the doors he made it to the train. By the time he got to work his boss was their with a very attractive man that looked like he has style. While Sanha comes to work in a dress shirt with a sweater and a tie that is layered with a oversized coat with some simple black jeans(outfit from crazy sexy cool) Sanha could not help himself, but to smile with a giggle at his boss and the man infront of him.

Rocky P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in a pile of sweat in the dance practice room, where I practiced all my 9 new dances that I need to preform in a week. I barley got off the floor, without grunting more than once. When I  finally get up I noticed that I woke up before my alarm, because~

No, Not Today~

I quickly ran to my phone before I start jamming out like always. After running to my phone my legs felt very weak, I starts recalling what happened last night. I remembers that I was dancing to the first 6 dances in 4 hours, I remember feeling dizy. "Arghhhh, I have to meet with my boss so early in the morning. It doesn't help that I am so sore. Ughhhh"

I head towards the showers in the work place(remember that he passed out from practicing there). I had to always were modern clothing, I'm a dancer obviously. I need to have swag to be a hip hop dancer. So I had to always dress in colorful and tasteful clothing. I put on black jeans with a black turtle neck topped with a dress shirt opended halfway with a bright orange blazer (outfit from Crazy Sexy Cool).

Since I had gotten no sleep whatsoever, I decided to go out for coffee. The employee said "NEXT", I decided to order an espresso (I don't drink coffee, so I don't know what other ones there are).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A FEW MOMENTS LATER............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get my drink, and start to walk towards the building. While entering I see my boss, we have a meeting 10 mins. I walk over to my boss, but my boss was with another employee. Making me turn around to face a smiling, very tall, attractive man. My boss says "hi Sanha good to see you, my meeting with you was a while ago. If you want you can get in the meeting with me and Rocky over here". I only heard the attractive man's name. Sanha....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note that this is my first book....Thank you for your comments on the background. I hope I can satisfy all your needs, and if you have a request or question feel free to message me anytime.