~Stay

Sanha P.O.V

I have been trying to block out sounds, voices. It hurts to hear them, I can't touch or see them. It is just all dark! I hear the door open, I try to block out the noise. It must be a doctor, or a nurse checking on me. But what I heard next was a voice that I haven't heard in so long. I almost started crying then and there.

It was Rocky, I knew he would visit. Johnny told me that Soon was being taken care of by Rocky. So when Soon would come, R9cky had to be there too. It is just he didn't say anything.......It hurt to know that he was there, just being quiet..... Complete Silence

.....

He started talking, it was so soothing, "Sanha, I am sorry I haven't been visting much, I am sorry u didn't talk to you.....just know that everything is going just fine. Soon is working hard for you. And I just contacted the police about where your parents could be......". I listened carefully. My thinking process was intrupted when I hear sniffing.....was he crying, for ME....

Hearing him cry awoken something in me. All I remember is seeing light take over my vision, I then see the one thing that makes me happy....It was Rocky, my body moved without my comprehending what was happening. I hugged him, he was in bewildered state. He started to hug me back, he was crying even more. After a while he stopped crying to look at me, he had the most beautiful puffy eyes ever.

He then called the doctors, they checked up on me. Later on, everyone was contacted, Soon came running to me, Johnny just gave my a warm smile. And a stranger gave me his hand, he said his name was Jackson, after talking with Johnny, Soon, and Rocky they left leaving me with Jackson.

Jackson seemed so familiar to me, we talked and talked, and I later.....uh....we later found out that we were friends when we were younger, Jackson was the one that I liked. He was the one who made me find out about my parents thinking about kicking my out.........he was the reason I found Rocky!

Rocky P.O.V

When I felt arms around me, I started crying even more. Thinking about that memory right now, I go and take Soon and me home. A smile never left my face, we got inside. I took a shower and I went and got a phone call from the detective. Mr. Jeon, the detective told me, they have found Soon, and Sanha's parents........I jumped with relef, I told Soon, and then called Sanha. Sanha was so glade to hear the news, it was so nice to hear the voice that belongs to Sanha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes the reason why, the other chapter was short is because I made a double update on my book. Also I haven't been able to publish my books, because of my connection. So you might see this days later, so I am sorry!

Also Mr. Jeon is no other than Jeon Jungkook!

 Jeon is no other than Jeon Jungkook!

Love you💜💜💜💜💜

Love you💜💜💜💜💜