~Alone~

3rd P.O.V

Sanha left, he had left the holding, finally being able to escape, and find what he truly wants. Sanha needs to be with Rocky, and Rocky needed to be with Sanha......they are a perfect match!!!!!!!

Sanha found himself lost in his thoughts, not knowing where Rocky would be now......he had to think, think really hard!!!

Sanha P.O.V

I am trying to think, I try

.....

Maybe.....the dance room....he loves his dance, if only I can be in his view too....I-
......

I start running, my feet made the ground it's drum, my breathing making a beat of its own. My heart sending waves everywhere, my brain showing me the person I love....

My eyes finally seeing that person....my lips....meet theirs....

........I had kissed him, he kissed me.....i hugged him, and told him "I have felt that are greating was rough, but I was always-al...." I couldn't help but have the tears come down, have the tingle my skin as I cried....cried, and sobbed....holding him, as he holds me.....

"IN LOVE WITH YOU.......you were my light, and I know it is soon....but I have never felt this connection with anybody else, I have deep feelings for you!!!"

....I was scarred of the silence, but his sobs covered the sound waves...making them shivers as I did, feeling him hold me tighter, and not ever wanting to let go.....I did not want to let go either!!!

My ear tingled, I turn I see him staring at me.....he gently whispers "I love you, Sanha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this happy ending, it took me a long time to update.....if you want an epilogue let me know!!