~Here

3rd P.O.V

As Rocky noticed he was in love with Sanha, Sanha needed love.....he just wanted someone, anyone really.....But he knew the person he really wanted, the person he adores~

Rocky

Rocky was a voice that Sanha couldn't wait for, he needed to hear it, Sanha felt like there was a bond between them. Like they are soul mates with a hidden red string....a string that was tangled many times, but would never break for the love is to strong!

Sanha P.O.V

I want to get out, I want to leave....let me see them, I have to. I need him, I need his warmth, i want to feel the same thing like that day he hugged me so tight. And we cried in each other's arms.....

I want that......no........I want HIM.....I want Rocky~

Rocky P.O.V

I want to vist him, but I can't.....I know I go through this decision process, but I keep picking the same one! Over and over again......hoping I will have the courage, hoping I could see him, to see Sanha

========
I know it is short, but I will try to write more, if you didn't notice this is porobably gonna end soon......Also if you want a alternate ending that is super sad then ask me and I will make it for you!!!!

Please continue to read my book, and I will post more often........if you haven't checked my other book please do!!!

if you haven't checked my other book please do!!!