The Shot~M

Yes I did just bless you of a picture of Yoongi in a cute outfit. You are welcome, you can die happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person (Soon~San)

After telling the man my brothers name, he looked at me and said Yoon, Yoon Sanha. I told him we don't have time, so I grabbed his arm and started running towards the house. When we arrived at the house we heard a sudden crash (where the glass came from), I was so scared. I was about to walk in, but the man stopped me, he said "wait here". Before the man walked in this older man came, he said that he was the man I called. We were talking about how we can call police and how to help my brother, but then we heard a gun shot....

Boss P.O.V

I saw that Sanha was calling me, I picked up and talked with the little boy. After the phone call, I called Rocky and said that "if I don't call back in an hour, call the police and tell them this address *****" he said okay. Rocky knew I didnt have time for me to answer his questions, are ran out of the house to my car, and drove as fast as I can. When I get there I see this man around Sanhas age, and a little boy outside the house,I was told to arrive at. The little boy was about to go in the house, but the other man walked in front of him, saying something to him, I couldn't hear cause I was still in the car, I got out and stopped the young man from going inside. I asked them if they called the police, and what was happening in there, how can Sanha get out of that house. Until we heard a gun shot....

Crushes P.O.V (Jackson)

I was about to go to sleep when I heard a little kid screaming, and banging on the door. I get of my bed changed and went to the door, I saw a kid that looked like they were crying, dry tears down his face. As if his eyes weren't dried out, his eyes were really watery, and red. After he took my hand towards some where, the name he said was Sanha, Yoon Sanha. That Name, it was familar, but I couldn't put a face to the picture. We soon arrived at the house, we heard a loud crash, ther kid was about to walk into the house, until I stopped him, but then I was stoppoed by this older looking guy. We started asking if anyone callked the police, every one shook there head no. The older man said he has a friend that will call The police 10-25, he is a friend of Sanha and him". I was gonna ask who is this Yoon, Sanha, and try to find the right face to the picture. I was about to ask them, but then we heard shot...

Rocky P.O.V

I was awoken by a phone call from my boss, he told me some things that made me really curious, and I wanted to ask him. I knew that I was talking about something really serious, and he was in a hurry, so I kept my mouth shut. He told me an address and I wrote it down, grabbed my phone and opens the clock app on my phone, opened the time, and put an hour in. I was really worried about my boss, I looked up the address and saw it was an area, that miles away from here, by the time I call the police they might be there 15 or more minutes there after I call. So I went to my wardrobe, and changed. I would travel to the address and call the police when I was almost there. They told me they just got a call there, so I saw police infront of the house, an ambulance was there, I ran out of the car, I was shocked with what I later saw Sanha....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am thinking of uploading the next chapter in a little bit, but I don't know. Should I wait for feedback, leave all of you waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded. Thank you so much for this chapter of Rivals Muse.

I had a different ending, but I had to keep tha current trend on ending on Sanha's name!!