~Leave

"Uh.......Sanha~ I don't understand...........we're you avoiding me because of that!

..........

"Sanha answer me, please~"

"Yes, that is why I have been ignoring you okay. I was scared that you would judge me, I didn't want to lose you okay!" I rambled and rambled when I soon felt warmth around my body......was he hugging me!!!!!!!!

I look down to see him wrapped around me, "I don't care if you are gay....okay"

........

In Sanha's werid brain

After the trauma, me and Rocky became very close, it was like we knew each other for years, when we talked. So it wasn't completely werid for me to talk to him.......but, I didn't do much skinship with him.......I didn't wanna give him the wrong idea, if he didn't mind it........

Back into reality (Sanha's P.O.V)

" I understand, okay I understand.......I will talk to you more often. I swear" Rocky just nodded his head to me, our body's still tangled up with each other......we sat in a comfortable silence.

Later in the evening, I went and sat on my bed. Falling into a deep slumber......

"I LOVE you, you hear that I LOVE YOON SANHA~

____________---------------___________----------______

So hello there! I just wanted to say that I am gonna have a lot more time skips, so I am sorry if you don't like them.....but don't worry they are not gonna be drastic time skips, so please bear with me!!!!

Thank you so much for reading my book Rivals Muse! Hope you enjoy it!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜