82| Christmas Eve (MickxReader)

You sat on your sofa with your husband and your twin boys. You were all sat in your new pyjamas with a hot chocolate watching the polar express. You look at the boys in your life and smiled, this was the best time of the year but also the worst. Your smile was taken off your face when you remembered your brother. The film was almost over so you turned it off and sent your twins off to bed with a kiss and a Merry Christmas off them both.

"Are you okay?" Mick asks, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I was just remembering my brother and how I miss him dearly" you reply, resting your head on his shoulder. He rubbed your arm to give your comfort and smiled. "I'm just happy I've got three boys in my life" You reply. He kissed your cheek.

"And I'm happy I've got you in my life" he replies. You were about to fall asleep when all of a sudden you remembered something. You sat up and ran through your hair.

"Shit. I haven't wrapped all the boys presents" you say. Mick laughed.

"It's okay baby. I'll help you" he replies, grabbing the wrapping paper. You smiled at him and grabbed the presents from under the stairs, which thankfully the kids couldn't open yet.

You both sat on the floor of your living room, wrapping paper and ribbon scattered around you. You finish with the last present and place it under the tree.

"Thank you Mick" you say, kissing his cheek

"Anything for my boys and my girl" he replies, kiss your cheek.