87| First Christams (AvaxReader)

"So you're telling me this is your first ever Christmas?" You ask Ava walking into her office at the bearau.

"That is right" she replies sitting at her desk.

"If that is right I would like you to stop working and come home with me" you command, sitting on her desk.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I can't" she replies, flicking through her paperwork. You pull it away from her grasp and placed it beside you mailings

"It's Christmas Ava and I want to spend it with you" you reply. She sighs and nods her head. You grab her hand and pulled her out of the room.

The first thing you did was open presents which were left under you tree which Ava ignored because she had no clue what it was for.

You next went to your parents for Christmas dinner which Ava loved! She said it was "the best thing she had ever eaten"

You then finished the day with snuggling up on the sofa with mulled wine and watching Arthur Christmas.

"This day was amazing. Can we do it again tomorrow?" Ava asks, resting her head on your shoulder. You laugh but shake your head.

"As much as I would love too, we only do it this day every year" you reply, stroking her hair. She sighs and smiles

"I'm glad this day was spent with you. I couldn't of asked for anyone else" she replies, kissing your cheek

"And I'm thankful I spent today with you"

Authors note

Okay, i just want to say I'm sorry for all these imagines being so bad. I will write some better ones soon! Hope you've all had a great day!

Again, happy Beebo day❤️