114| John Constantine x reader

maybe I could give you a kiss?
requested by: kxdflash

You stood in the kitchen, hot chocolate in your hands as you sprinkled some marshmallows on top.

"Can't wait to have this" you whisper to yourself, placing a few marshmallows in your mouth. You walk towards your bedroom, so that you could be in your own company while enjoying your hot beverage when suddenly the hot liquid fell down your front, burning your body.

"Fuck sake!" You shout, directed to the person who ran into you. John Constantine.

"I'm sorry Y/N" John softly says but in return you just stuck up your middle finger, walking away to clean yourself up.

Once you changed into a new pair of jeans and a white blouse, you decided to go back to the kitchen to make yourself a new drink.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that John Constantine" you whisper harshly under your breath. You stir your milk into your tea and head back to your room. Being extremely careful of your surroundings. You were sat in your room watching a horror film, there were a few jump scares but they didn't make you jump too much. Suddenly, someone barged into your room making you jump out of your skin, spilling tea over your white blouse and all over your bed.

"I'm going to fucking kill you John!" You shout, placing the mug on your bedside table.

"I'm sorry!" John shouts

"You said you were sorry the last time you did and guess what, you did it again dipshit"

"Don't call me a dipshit"

"I will call you whatever the fuck I want to call you! Why? Cuz you ruined my favourite blouse!" You replied, talking off the wet, hot fabric leaving you in your bra in front of John. John bit his lip, seeing you like this turned him on a little bit.

"What the fuck are you going to do to make this up to me?" You ask, placing your hands on your hips.

"Maybe I could give you a kiss" he suggested. You breathing stopped in shock, he wanted to kiss you. If you have to be honest, you wanted to take him up on his offer but you didn't want him to win.

"Nice try dipshit, I ain't that desperate. What you can do is change my bed covers" you reply, walking over to him.

"What about after that?" He asks, stepping closer to you. You breath hitched a little, the urge to kiss him became stronger but you knew you had to resist it.

"After that, Johnny, you can go back to sending demons to hell" you reply, smirking at the thought of winning. A frown formed on John's face. "Better luck next time" you reply, tapping his chest.

"What do you mean, next time?" John says, placing his hands on your hips, " I know you want me now" he whispers, his face inching closer to yours.

"You know me so well, Mr Constantine" you reply, finally closing the gap between the two of you. You pull away, causing John to moan a little.

"But, we can't do anything till you get rid of the wet bedsheet!" You reply, walking away from him so he could do his job.