Never Give In(Jinxx Love Story)

So this is my new story! A Jinxx Love story,

I was thinking about doing it with Sammi but then I thought about it and well I don't really know Sammi that much so it wouldn't really work out. But hope you enjoy it! 

Amys P.O.V 

My face was pushed to the other side of my pillow. I slowly open my eyes as a tear started racing down my cheek, my ckeek felt like a bee just stung it. I turned my head over and saw me dad standing there "Get the fuck up!" This was nothing different, I'm lucky that today was just a slap.."Just cause we moved doesn't mean our daily lives changed!" 

I sat up and whipe my cheek, we then herd my mum walking up the stairs "What's going on?" she asked while walking in my room, I looked at my dad who was giving me an evil glarre, in other words, not to tell her anything. "I-I just had a bad d-dream" I said while looking at her, she walked over to me, I looked at my dad quickly then back to my mum who was now sitting beside me. "It's ok sweetie, they're only dreams!" she said while hugging me. 

She got up and walked to my door, she turned around before going down stairs "I'm making pancakes for breakfast!" she told us then walked downstairs to the kitchen. My dad looked at me then turned around and walked downstairs, I made sure he was actually going downstairs then waited a couple of seconds then made my way downstairs. 

"How many do you want?" my mum asked while I pulled out a chair and moved a box off the chair and the table "Uhm...2!?" I said, then I saw my dad looking at me from the corner of my eye, I looked at him and he gave me a dirty look "Uhm actually 3 please!" I said quickly. "Okay, how 'bout you honey?" she asked my dad "3 too" he told her. After about 5minutes my mum turned around with two pancakes in the frying pan, she slipped them on my plate then turned back around. While my dad was looking and my mum I quickly cut the biggest piece I could fit in my mouth of the pancake and put it in my mouth and started quickly chewing, my dad looked back at me and frowned, he quietly grabbed my plate and switched it with his. He then started to eat my pancakes as fast as he could before my mum turned back around. Once he was done my pancakes he gave me back my plate and took back his. My mum turned around with my last pancake, I started to chew even tho I didn't have anything in my mouth "Wow, you're hungry!" my mum chuckled, I just nodded my head while she placed my last pancake on my plate. Once she turned back around to make my dads pancakes my dad took my pancake and ate it but not fast enough, my mum turned and saw my dad eating my pancake "Honey, why you eating Amys pancake?" she asked and looked at me, "He-" "She was full and gave me the rest of her pancake" my dad interupted "Oh okay, well do you still want 3 or 2?" my mum asked my dad and turned back around "2 will be fine" he told her. 

I got up and deccided to go and brush my teeth, "Mum, where exactly is the bathroom?" I asked looking around, "Last door on the left down that little hall!" I followed her directions and whent in the bathroom. I open the door and there was two boxes on the toilet seat, I started to go threw the boxes trying to find my toothbrush. 

After about 10minutes of looking I finally found my toothbrush and toothpast. 

After brushing my teeth I found my flat iron and plugged it in, while letting it warm up I did my makeup. I put on my mascara and black eyeliner then I put on some black eyeshadow. By the time I was done my makeup my flat iron was warmed up so I flattend my hair and teased it a little even tho my hair is short. 

I walked back up stairs and looked at my clothes, today I'm just going to wear something kinda simple, black ripped jeans, and a black shirt with a sugar skull on it and slipped on some black and red converse. I walked downstairs and checked the time, it was time for me to go, I walk to school cause it's not to far away. I walked to the door and open it "AMY" my mum yelled while running to me from the kitchen "I made you a lunch!" I looked at her hand and she had put my lunch in a paper bag "Thanks mum" she handed me the bag, I walked out and took out my iPod and played some music. 

I was almost at school when I felt someone grab my shoulder, I turned around and saw it was him again...my dad. He put his hand out and looked at my lunch bag then at me, I place the bag on his hand and walked away. 

I walked to the office and got my all the papers I needed and a sheet telling me all my classes and stuff. 

I knocked on the door before entering my first class which is English class, the door open, I saw a tall man with glasses, short brown hair and a little beard growing "Yes?" he asked "Uhm, I'm just starting school today" I told him showing him some papers that the principal gave me "Oh ok, it's a strange time in the year to start" he said confused "Yeah well my mum got a great job offer so yeah" he took a step back letting me in then told me to go take a seat. I looked around and didn't see anywhere to sit. This is a big class, I mean there must be at least 40 people here.  

I made my way to the back of the class room, everyone was stairing at me and some were talking to others about my look. This school is huge, I was hoping there would be at least one person that kinda looked like they liked heavy metal music or what some people call 'emo'. 

So that's my first chapter, I REALLY would like it if each and everyone of you who read this to comment! Even if you think I shouldn't continue! LET ME KNOW PLEASE! Jinxx will be in the next chapter if you're wondering!! Photo is well Amy ---->

So once again PLEASE I BEG YOU! COMMENT! VOTE! Thank you(: :D 
Bye~Peace