Chapter 8

(Flashback: Operation - Rescue... Me?! - Part 2; Age: 16)

Deidara carried me while we were flying on his giant clay bird to wherever we're going. It could be anywhere but the Hidden Sand Village at this point.

Eventually, we arrive at our destination: a cave of some sort. He gets off the bird, but still carried me.

"Uh... You can let me down now." I say, trying to remove his grip on me.

"Nice try, sweetheart." The blonde says. "Not until we have whatever's inside of you."

We enter the cave and I see a huge face pillar with what looked like seven eyes. It looked like three of them were already in motion.
I also see shadowy figures on the fingers of the pillar's hands. They each had different scratched out headbands on, indicating that each one of them were from a different village. One of those headbands caught my eye: the one who was wearing a Hidden Leaf headband. I couldn't tell from where I was, but it looked liked the figure's eyes were a form of red and black.

'No, it can't be...' I thought. 'Those are the eyes of the Sharingan... That can't be Itachi Uchiha... The heartless person who killed his clan and left his little brother alive... I can't believe he's a bad guy now...'

"Good work, Deidara." Said one of the shadows who was very short and looked slumped over. "Put her on the ground."

"Aww, do we really have to kill her? She's mighty pretty for a Jinchuuriki..." Another shadow said, which looked like a weird mouth thing was surrounding his upper body.

"She's nothing more than a vessel now..." Said another, but this one sounded like Itachi.

"Itachi, don't be a downer," said another, who had a gigantic sword on his back. "Besides, this one's the one I've been looking forward too!"

"Stop flapping your gums and get prepared for the ritual, Sasori, Zetzu, Itachi and Kisame!" Said Deidara.

Deidara threw me on the ground and flew up and joined the shadows.

"Ow!" I say, hitting the hard ground. "Jerk!"

Deidara and the shadows say some kind of ritual saying and the three eyes of the pillar opened up. The huge mouth opened and blue smoke came out. The smoke enveloped me, and I was raised into the air by the smoke's strength. The smoke made me extremely weak, and I couldn't fight it back.

"Hmm?" Deidara said in confusion. "What's going on? Why isn't Shukaku coming out?"

"Maybe it's so attached to her, he can't let go!" Said Zetzu and he burst into historical laughter.

"...Maybe she isn't the One Tail Jinchuuriki." Itachi says.

"Maybe you're right, Itachi. Stop this at once." Kisame said.

The blue smoke returned to the mouth of the pillar, slamming me back onto the rocky ground.

"What the hell?!" I say. "Jerks!"

"Itachi... If you'd be so kind..." Said Sasori.

Itachi's eyes shifted into a more fierce looking Sharingan. I was told by Kakashi Sensei that to never look someone in the eye if they have the Sharingan.

But, me being so stupid, I fell for it.

I was in this what looked like a demon world. The sky was a dark yellow with jet black clouds and there were dark pillars everywhere. I looked around, but there was nowhere to run.

Once you're trapped in a Sharingan, you're screwed.

Itachi appeared, and a flock of crows were surrounding him.

"Itachi..." I say. "You don't have to do this."

He said nothing and approached me in silence. He came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"...I know you're a friend of Sasuke..." He whispered as his eyes shifted again.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I fell to the floor while screaming at the top of my lungs for him to stop. This was the worst pain I've ever endured in my life.

"We have to hold you hostage until we find the real Jinchuuriki." He said. "We cannot allow you to escape."

The pain faded, but I felt very fatigued. My eyelids felt weak, but I had to stay awake. His spell was eventually to strong for me.

My eyes closed, and I was consumed into the Sharingan of the famous Itachi Uchiha.