Chapter 13:

"Oh, sorry." I realigned the sunglasses that had shifted on the bridge of my nose as I kept my head down in hopes to get back to the comfort of my friends.

"You're alright, love."

That voice.. Why is it so familiar. But then again, I have this strange feeling of not wanting to know who it belonged to.

But curiosity killed the cat.

Lifting my head I gasped. Those blue eyes, beach blond hair and toned body stood there. staring at me like I was the lost set of keys he had been looking for this whole time. Why you may ask? I have no idea. I wanted nothing to do with him. I was even afraid to think his name, let alone say it out loud to the person himself.

"Uhm... Niall?" it slipped out. in an uncontrolled blurt of emotion and shock. I was not in control any longer, my emotions had taken over.

"Mia, you look great as always." He was so calm, so collected that it almost made me angry that he really had no idea how I was feeling. the hurt, betrayal and the lies that I walked strait into... it was probably my own fault, letting my guard down, and becoming the fragile little girl that anyone could manipulate and take control of.

I was hurt.

I had no time to react. between my scattered thoughts, and large crowd drawing my attention away from the problem standing in front of me. Also Nic, looking suspicious and a tad on edge, jealousy brewing within him.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" his thick accent broke the silence as he reached for my hand.

Without a single hesitation my hand willingly obliged. My actions were speaking louder than my thoughts.

I turned, looking at Nic, as disbelief crossed his face. I had no words to tell him what was going on. Flashing him an apologetic smile, he returned a half hearted one and disappeared into the crowd.

Thoughts flooded my mind prodding at possibilities like; I'll probably never see him again, Nic will never want to talk to me after running away with a compete 'stranger'. he wouldn't just over look that... or maybe he would, and he would understand.

But, knowing my luck, that'll never be the case.

//• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •\\

IM SO SORRY I'VE NEGLECTED THIS STORY!! I promise I'll keep writing and I will finish it!! I just need more time and ideas because I've lost my train of thought and where this story was going...

PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING U WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IN THIS STORY I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!

Again, thank you for sticking with me, and not deleting this story from you library!

Kailey.xx :)