Chapter 3

Why is she here?! What's going on? I started to have a small panic attack but only Jimin and Tae noticed. They instantly hugged me tighter. Jungkook glared at them only to get two in return.
"YA! Jungkook why is she here?!" Namjoon and Yoongi oppa said at the same time. "Why can't he have his girlfriend over?" She said with a smirk looking at me. My eyes widened and tears started to form. "J-Jungkook shes l-lying right?" You barely got the words out. "No, I never loved you I only used you for Hera to get jealous and come back to me." His gaze was so cold. I couldn't keep my tears in anymore. "YA!SHUT THE HELL UP JUNGKOOK IF YOURE GONNA BE LIKE THIS GET OUT!!!" I looked over and saw Jimin in front of me in a protective stance. I started to shake really bad and next thing I knew everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't hear Y/N's crying anymore. Thank god cause I don't want to hear her crying. It breaks my heart more than it already  is. But V hyung started to scream her name. I looked at her...... she fainted. Fuck.. I'm an idiot. I completely forgot about her condition. Before I knew it I was on the floor. "Take one more step close to her and I won't show any mercy. Got it?!" I looked up to see Yoongi hyung. "I shouldn't have ever trusted you!! Look what you did!" I've never seen Yoongi hyung this mad before. "H-hyung" I whispered out since it hurts to talk. "I'm not your hyung anymore. After what you did never address me as hyung when there isn't a camera. Got it?" I only nodded my head. Everyone left the room to take Y/N to the hospital. Hera was the only one here she just had a smirk on her face. "The game is only about to begin." I only looked at her with anger in my eyes. "Remember I'm just doing this to protect Y/N." I looked back to the spot she was sitting at an hour ago. "I'll take my leave then. Bye see you tomorrow babe~" she winked at me. When she finally left I broke down. What the hell have I done?! I'm so sorry Y/N I love you please don't believe what I'm saying! I started to cry my eyes out. I promised Yoongi hyung that I wouldn't hurt her. I'm sorry.