Chapter 9

*if you get easily triggered please be cautious*

Y/N POV
I was deep in thought that I didn't notice the tears on my face. After awhile my body started to shake. Next thing I knew it was all I saw was black.

Taehyung POV
I heard her cries but after awhile it went quite. I started to get more scared and Jimin wasn't back so I just kicked the door down. I looked around to see her laying on the floor with her fresh tears in her cheeks. But I saw something else on her body. Wait that's.... BLOOD?!
I ran to her and saw that her wrist were bleeding. "HYUNGS! HYUNGS!! CALL THE AMBULANCE Y/N CUT HER WRIST!!!"
I started to cry. Yoongi hyung can't loose her. We can't loose her. I can't loose her. After I said that Yoongi Hyung came in to the room. "WHERE IS SHE TAEHYUNG!!?" "She's right here hyung." Before I finished my sentence Yoongi Hyung already took her and ran out of the dorm. Please be ok Y/N.

Yoongi POV
Once I heard Taehyung say that I ran to her. No please not again. When I didn't see her I freaked out. "WHERE IS SHE TAEHYUNG?!!" When he turned I saw her. My heart shattered when I saw her weak and pale body. I took her in my arms and started to run to the nearest hospital. I now know. She's gonna have to fight again. Her demons her doubts her depression. Please be ok Y/N. I can't loose you. Not now not ever. Keep fighting. I'll help you, just don't stop fighting.