Chapter 4

As I opened my eyes I saw Jimin and Taehyung cuddling on the couch.Seokjin and Namjoon were having a debate on who's the best dancer while Hobi was judging them. Yoongi oppa was talking with the doctor. Wait...... why is there a doctor here? I looked around and saw I had an IV on. I'm in the hospital. Not again it been forever since I've been here. "You're awake?" I looked towards the voice and saw Jimin and Tae on the left side of my bed. I nodded my head. Before I could process anything they both jumped on me and wrapped me in a hug. "Why am I here? What happened?" I said while trying to get them off me. "You fainted in the dance room after Jungkook came in with Hera and said that he never loved you and was only using you." "TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin started to chase Tae around the room bumping into everyone. My head started to hurt was I gained back those moments. Why did you hurt me Jungkook? You said you loved me. Was it all a lie? Was I really just your toy? I want to hate you but I can't. My heart still loves you but my mind keeps trying to hate you.
When am I gonna get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Hera wanted to go on a date with me. I agreed since I needed to get some fresh air. Is she okay? Has she waken up? Did she get hurt? I could only think of her. After the incident the hyungs refuse to tell me anything about her. I can't get near Yoongi hyung since he will beat me up or scream at me. Namjoon hyung is disappointed at me. Jin hyung threw a wooden spoon at me when I asked. Hobi hyung just turned up the music and kept dancing. And the other two idiots keep running whenever I get near or they glare if I mention Y/N. I guess I have to wait until she goes to the dorm.  "JUNGKOOK OPPA!! Why aren't you listening to me?" I cringed at the name. "What is it Hera?" I asked with my teeth clenched. "You're thinking about that slut right? Guess what she'll never love you again. You hurt her and broke her trust. Don't worry I'm 100 times better than that slut." She said it like it's a fact. "You're the only slut here Hera. Talk bad about Y/N and I swear I'm gonna-". "What? What are you gonna do? Go to her and tell her everything? You're really an idiot aren't you Jungkook she won't believe you. You can't ever get near your hyungs without them ignoring or trying to hurt you. And if you do manage to tell any of them I guess Y/N has to pay the price of your dumb mistake." She just smirked and walked ahead. Jungkook remember your only doing this for Y/N hold on a little longer.
After 2 hours I decided to head to the dorm. I opened the door and saw Y/N on the couch with her head wrapped. Must've been from the impact of when she fainted. She didn't notice me since she was spaced out on the couch. I kept staring at her until I noticed tears going down her face and her shaking. She snapped out of it and hugged V hyung tightly. I felt anger build up before I knew it I was in front of them about to grab Y/N but Tae glared at me. Jimin came into the room and ran towards us and pushed me away. "Stay away from her. You're lucky it was only me. Cause if Yoongi hyung saw you'll be on the floor." I nodded my head and left to my room. Why did she hug him? Does she like him? Are they a thing? Why was it only them? Before I knew it I fell asleep while crying. My last thought was I promise I'll make this better Y/N.