Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its already lunch time and Jungkook hasn't come back. He doesn't any of my texts or calls. I gave up trying a while ago. The others went out to the company since they had to practice. I decided to make lunch for them. I made a Japanese style bento box with the BT21 characters for each of them.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
Text messages with Yoongi

Favorite Dongsaeng: Oppa~~?

Sleepy Oppa: Ne?

Favorite Dongsaeng: Are you guys done with practice?

Sleepy Oppa: No, but we're about to head out for lunch break. Why?

Favorite Dongsaeng: Don't go out I'll bring you guys lunch.

Sleepy Oppa: Really?! I'll go tell the others.

Favorite Dongsaeng: Why are you so excited?

Sleepy Oppa: Cause it's been forever since you cooked for us. Well, I have to go. Text me when you get here so I can tell the front desk to let you in. Bye Y/N-shi~

Favorite Dongsaeng: Ok Oppa I'll let you know when I'm here. Bye Oppa!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

I placed my phone down and started to pack the guys lunches in a bag. After I packed the lunches I called BTS's manager to pick me up since I don't have a car or driving license. Once I got to the company I texted Yoongi oppa that I was there. In a few minutes, the 95 liners were racing to get me while everyone else was laughing. We started to head to the practice room once we got there I gave them all their bento boxes. One box was left when I opened it I saw that it was Jungkook's box. I started to look around the room and saw he wasn't here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Y/N looking around the room for Jungkook. When she realized he wasn't here she started to pout and look down. I couldn't stand to see her like this so I texted Jimin

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Text messages with Jimin

Taelien: Jimin?

ChimChim: Ne?

Taelien: Look over at Y/N

ChimChim: Why does she look so sad?

Taelien: Jungkook

ChimChim: Oh
ChimChim: What's the plan?

Taelien: Surprise Cuddle Attack!!!

ChimChim: Let Do It!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Me and Jimin looked each other and nodded our heads. In a few seconds, we were both running towards Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard fast footsteps coming toward me. I looked up only to see Tae and Jimin running towards me. Before I knew it I was squished in between them. I started to laugh when the started to sing "Don't Wanna Cry" by Seventeen. After a bit, they both had their arms around my waist and head on my shoulders. We were all talking and the 95 liners were still on me until someone opened the door.........

JUNGKOOK?!!.....

LEE HERA?!!!

What happens next?!