Chapter 12

Y/N POV
When I opened my eyes I saw Yoongi Oppa looking over me. "Y/N? Are you awake?" He said with tears eyes. What happened to him? Why is he like this? "Y/N you don't know how much I missed you." He started to cry harder. "Oppa? What happened?" After I said that Jimin and Tae came in. "Y/N?! You're awake?!" "How long have I been asleep?"
"You were in a coma for a week because you lost a lot of blood." Namjoon informed me after walking in. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Are you hungry?" Jin asked me acting like a mom. "No Eomma I'm fine." I teased him. "Y/N-shi~!! You're finally awake!!" And In came a screaming hobi with tears coming down his face. "You're finally awake!!"
Yoongi Oppa was still crying in the chair next to mine. Jimin was trying to comfort Yoongi. Tae and Hoseok were crying while hugging each other. Jin was still asking me questions while Namjoon was trying to calm him and everyone else down. As I kept looking around I realized that I couldn't leave them. They need me as much as I need them. I know my demons are going to come but I have them next to me to fight even if one of them left my side I still have 6 left. When things get hard I have them to rely on. But why is my stomach hurting as if something bad is going to happen?

Hello readers sorry for the VERY late update. I was busy with school and keeping my grades up. I also lost some interest in writing and I didn't have any good ideas. I'll try harder to update.
Also if you know a good sad ff please comment it.
Anyways I Love all of you and thank you for 1k reads!! Sorry for the late update but I will try harder. If you have any questions about this book or me feel free to ask!!