Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling something around my waist. When I looked over it was no other than Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend of 4 years. I can't help the smile that was spread on my face. Even after all these years he still gives me butterflies in my stomach. While admiring him I didn't notice that he woke up. "You done staring at me?" He said teasingly.
"What? I wasn't staring." My face turned completely red. "Sure you weren't, babe." He said while smirking at me. I got out of bed and ran to Yoongi's room. (Btw you live at the BTS dorm since all the members are your friends and agreed to it.) I was about to knock when I remembered that Yoongi will kill me if I wake him up. So I decided to go to the 95 liners room.(I know they don't share a room but imagine they do.) I didn't get to knock before Tae opened the door and pulled me in. I was shocked. When I was about to speak Tae cut me off. "I heard running down the hallways and when I was about to open the door you were there. I wasn't stalking you so stop being shocked." I relaxed when I heard that. He and Jimin always know what I'm thinking since they're my best friends. "Tae you better let her go before Kookie comes into the room and see you like that. You know how jealous/mad he gets when he sees you or anyone showing Y/N affection." Jimin said while warning Tae. "I don't care. I'm Y/N's best friend. And he can't do anything since I'm his hyung." Tae stated with sass. "Just because youre my hyung or her best friend doesn't mean you can go around hugging her like she belongs to you. If you don't remember I'll let you know again. She's my GIRLFRIEND so that means she is MINE." Once Tae heard Jungkook he let me go and started to run behind Jimin. "Please don't hurt me Jungkookie I was half awake and didn't know what I was doing or saying!!" We all started to laugh at Tae's cowardly state. "BREAKFAST IS READY SO HURRY UP AND GET FOOD BEFORE ITS ALL GONE!!" Once we heard that we started to run downstairs while pushing each other. When we got to the table we all stared at the food. Namjoon was about to get a piece of food before Jin slapped his hand with the spatula. "What was that for?!"Namjoon said mad and confused at Jin. "I've told you this a million times if you want to eat wash your hands and sit at the table!!" Once Jin said that we all ran to wash our hands and to sit at the table while Jin was serving us our food. Jungkook and Yoongi were sat next to me as usual and Jimin and Tae in front of me. Jin and Namjoon sat besides Jimin and V. Hobi sat besides Yoongi.

(This is how they are sitting if you are confused

(This is how they are sitting if you are confused.)
While we were eating and talking Jungkook got a text. I looked over but he covered his phone before I could see it. ~That's weird he never does that he always lets me see his text.~
I just shrugged it off. "I need to go do something important I'll be back in a few hours. Thanks for the breakfast Jin hyung. Bye hyungs and Y/N." He said while giving me a kiss in the forehead.
~Why did he leave so suddenly. He barely touched his food. That's so weird of him.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got a text on my phone when I saw who it was from I quickly hid my phone. Hopefully Y/N didn't see. I looked over and saw her eating her food and talking to Tae and Jimin hyung. I said my goodbyes and left after I kissed Y/N's forehead. When I was remembering breakfast I remembered her eyes they looked so sad and confused. She probably saw the text. "I'm sorry Y/N I don't want to do this to you" I mumbled before I left to the place that I was supposed to go.

What is Jungkook sorry for? What is he hiding from Y/N? Find out later.