Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard Yoongi hyung scream at Y/N outside my room. After a moment I heard Y/N scream back. That was unexpected from her. I've never heard her raise her voice at all. After that I didn't hear anything else so I decided to go see what was happening. When I opened my door I saw Taehyung and Jimin trying to get in the bathroom. Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung we're discussing something. Hoseok Hyung was trying to get in Yoongi Hyungs room. While I was staring I heard the doorbell ring. I went to go see who it was. It was Hera.
"Why are you here,Hera?" I wasn't in the mood to see her. "Why are you so gloomy? Did something happen?" I saw that dumb smirk appear on her stupid lips. "No, nothing happened I was just tired. What do you need?" I was starting to get annoyed by her presence. I really wish Y/N was here by my side. "I just wanted to visit you guys and stay the night is that fine?"  No it's not fucking fine! Get out of my life! I hate you, I wish I didn't call fall into your trap again! "Yea it's fine. Let's go to my room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Tae were banging on the bathroom door for Y/N to open it. "I don't think it will work. You go find the keys and I'll try to get her out." Tae stated. "Yea I'll be back. Tell me if anything happens." "Ok"
I was walking out of the hallway towards the kitchen since the room keys are there. I heard jungkooks voice and I heard a woman's voice. Wait that's Hera's voice. I didn't have time to deal with them I was about to leave the alone until I heard Jungkook say "Yea it's fine. Let's go to my room."  I stayed still processing what he just said. Before Hera could step foot in the dorm I stopped her. "You can't come in." I stated coldly. "And why is that?" I hated that cocky smirk she had on her lips. "Cause to be able to be in this house all the members must like you. But to save you the few brain cells you have left I'll just tell you. None of the members like you actually we all hate you. Well with the exception of Jungkook but I don't know why that is. Well it seems when two idiots meet they're destined to be together right? So if you don't mind you can take Jungkook but you can't stay in the dorm. Sorry, just kidding." When I was done her mouth was opened and her eyes were wide. "Can you please close your mouth I don't want the air I breathe to be poisoned by your breath." After that she looked mad and pissed off. I guess I did a good job. I guess Yoongi Hyung was right about teaching me how to insult people. "Well if that's it I'll take my leave. Bye Bye"

Authors note
Thank you so much for 200 reads. Sorry for the late upload I was having some issues writing. See you next time