Chapter 5

Y/N P.O.V

I was finally released from the hospital. We were at the dorm when everyone started to get hungry. Jin was to lazy to cook dinner so he and Namjoon went to buy dinner. The 95 liners wanted to watch a movie so I joined them. Yoongi Oppa was tired from everything that happened today so he went to sleep. Hobi wanted to go over some dance so he went to his room to practice. While we were watching the movie I started to space out. Have these 4 years all been a lie? Did he really love me at one point? Where did Hera come from? Was the text he covered from her? I didn't notice I started to cry. I felt someone watching me. Once I snapped out of it I hugged the person closest to me which happened to be Tae. I started to silently cry on his shirt blocking out everything. After I calmed down the door burst opened with Jin and Namjoon carrying all the groceries in their hands. "Hyung, why aren't you guys using plastic bags to carry the stuff?" Jimin asked. "Cause SOMEBODY can't touch anything without destroying it!" Jin said while glaring at Namjoon. "Never mind that who's ready to eat dinner?! EVERYONE FOOD IS HERE!!!" Namjoon said trying to avoid the subject. In a few minutes Tae and Jimin finish setting up the table while me and Jin finished putting the food on plates. Namjoon was trying to get the others to come and eat. We all started to eat when I noticed someone wasn't here. Jungkook. Is he home? Did he eat? Ah stop thinking about him Y/N he hurt you!! "Y/N!!" I looked up to see them looking at me with concern. "Are you alright you've been spacing out a lot lately?"  "Yea I'm alright no need to be worried Jin. Also I need to go to the restroom I'll be back in a bit so excuse me." I started to head to Jungkook's room. We used to share it but after what happened Jimin and Tae moved all my stuff to their room. Once I opened the door I saw him shaking and moving. He's probably having a nightmare. I started to pet his head since it calmed him down. After some time he started to wake up. "Y/N What are you doing here?" "Oh I just came in to tell you that we have dinner if you wanted to come eat. Sorry for waking you up." "No it's okay. Thanks for telling me."  "Ok well I should get going before the boys get worried."  "Wait Y/N!?" "Yea?" " Nevermind" I just nodded my head and left the room. As I was about to turn I hit my head on someone's chest. "What are you doing here Y/N?"