Chapter 6

"What are you doing here Y/N?"
I looked up to see Yoongi Oppa looking at me with a serious face. "Oppa? Oh um I was looking in the room to see if Jimin and Taehyung left anything behind that may be important." I stated trying not to look suspicious.  "Y/N you do know that we cleared the room of anything that belongs to you right? And you also know you can't lie to me right?" He said with the same expression as before. I only kept my head low trying to think what I should say next. "You know I would appreciate it if you would tell your older brother the truth Y/N and also to us. As to why you were in that room." I looked behind Yoongi Oppa only to see the rest of the members with a serious face. "Fine. Ok I was in there because I was trying to see if Jungkook ate and if he was home."  "Y/N we already told you to stay away from him."Jin was reminding me.   "I know but I can't he-"
"ENOUGH!!" I was startled by Yoongi oppa's shout. "We already told you to stay  away from him. We also told you that there will be punishments if we saw or caught you. So your punishment is that you won't have a phone for the week and that you won't be able to leave the dorm or be in a room alone without one of us."
"BUT OPPA IM NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE!"  "THEN STOP ACTING LIKE ONE IM TIRED OF HAVING TO HELP YOU CAUSE YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!" "Fine if that's what I am to you then I'll leave you alone" I could barely finish my sentence before I ran out of there into the bathroom. Once I locked the door I started to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOONGI'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second she finished her words I felt like shit. Not only did I break my promise to never scream at her. I'm pretty sure I made her cry. Why can't she listen to me I don't want her to get hurt. I could barely handle the first time. That time when we were children. It first started when she was only five.

Flashback 15 years ago~~~
"Appa,Eomma, Oppa look what I made!"
We all turned around to see Y/N covered in mud holding a tray in front of her. "Y/N what have you done?!" Eomma started to scream at Y/N but it wasn't like when she scolded me. "Come here!" Y/N walked to Eomma scared to make her even more mad but before I could process anything Y/ N was on the floor crying with a hand on her cheek. That was the day I lost all the respect to my parents. To my mom cause she laid her hand on Y/N that way. And my Dad cause all he did was watch and chuckle.
It kept happening for many years until the day I decided to run away with Y/N. We moved to Seoul with only our allowance that we saved up. We met Jin Hyung who helped us out. But one day Y/N fainted but when we took her to the doctor he told me something that broke my heart. He said that Y/N will faint whenever she feels a large amount of emotions but the only emotions that will make her faint are negative. After that day I made sure to tell anyone who was friends or acquainted with both me and Y/N. All the members knew and were always aware of Y/N whenever we traveled with her or when we hanged out outside which I appreciated. That's why I didn't want Y/N to date anyone. That's why I made Jungkook promise me not to hurt her. Cause I can't lose her she's everything I have. I can't risk her in a depression again. She barely made it out the first time m. And she sure as hell cant handle another phase. We barely got her out of the first. I walked into my room with one thought.
How can I avoid her getting into another depression?