Chapter 11

Jungkooks POV
I was cleaning the dorm. After awhile, I was in Taehyung, Jimin hyung, and Y/N's room. I finished making Tae and Jimins bed. When I was making Y/N's bed I saw something poking out from the corner. I got curious so I went to see what it was. It was a book with the words "OUR BEST MEMORIES." I opened the book and saw pictures of me and her smiling. As I kept flipping I saw pictures and reminders of all of our dates. I didn't notice the tears going down my face. At the end of the book in big words it read "HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY JUNGKOOKIE!!" That's when I broke down. I miss her. I want to hold her. Why did I have to meet Hera again.
Flashback
Me and Y/N had a big fight today. Yoongi Hyung got mad at me for getting mad at her. What was I supposed to do? Let her do whatever she wants?! Fuck no. I went out of the dorm to the bar. When I was drinking I bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry that was my fault."
As she looked up I could feel my heart race. Hera.
After that day me and Hera met up regularly. She confessed to me that she still loves me. I accepted her confession. If I only knew all the trouble it would get me in. I wasn't thinking straight. Me and Y/N back then were fighting a lot more so I needed an escape. If I only knew about all the times she stayed up for me to return only to be met with a opened door at 6 in the morning. To all the times she made me dinner only to give it to another one of my hyungs because it was getting cold. I was taking her for granted. Now I regret it all. If I could go back I would. I'm sorry Y/N I still love you. But I caused you too much pain. Please forgive me when I can tell you everything.