Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Y/N POV

I kept thinking back to my childhood. The times I wanted to forget so badly. The fights, the bruises, the cuts, the screams, and running away. Why did it happen? When did it go wrong? Before that day we were like the average family. At first I thought it was my fault, that I made them upset. But as time went on I learned that they hated me. They wanted me gone. But why? What did I do.
"Y/N!!!! Get out here right now before I kick down this fucking door!"
Why is Yoongi Oppa the only one who cared? I'm to blame for our parents hating him. Why did he help me? Why did he do that when he knew what will happen?

Flashback 14 years ago~
I was sitting on the couch when my parents came back home with a stranger.
"Y/N!! Yoongi!! Come here and great your guest!!"
Appa yelled from the front door. I got off the couch while Yoongi Oppa was running down the stairs.
"Hello I'm Y/N nice to meet you sir." I remembered to be polite cause last time I got hit really bad. "Well hello there Y/N-shi. Do you want a lollipop?" I looked to my father who was glaring at me. "No thank you. I'm not allowed to eat sweets." I declined the offer cause I knew I'll get hit if I eat it cause last time I accidentally got the candy on the carpet. "And why is that?" "Appa and Eomma doesn't let me cause they got mad last time I ate one." I looked down cause I felt them glaring. "Aw ok well hopefully you can eat some later." He smiled. "We should go to the dining room to eat the food I prepared." My mom said with a clenched jaw. After dinner the man left and Eomma and Appa where in front of my glaring. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?!"
My dad raised his hand about to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. When I opened my eyes I saw Yoongi Oppa holding Appa's wrist.
"Yoongi let go before I hurt you too." "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF I GET HIT INSTEAD OF HER?! IM ALSO YOUR FUCKING CHILD! WHY DONT YOU HIT ME?! WHY IS SHE ALWAYS GETTING HIT WHEN YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR FUCKING ANGER?!"
"Yoongi dear please let go of your father. We don't want to hurt you." "NO I WONT LET GO BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL HIT HER!" "Yoongi Oppa please let go I don't want you to get hurt. It's ok Oppa I'll be fine. I promise so please let go of Appa and go to your room. When this is done I'll go to your room and we can play ok,Oppa?"
"Y/N shi." I grabbed his hand and smiled at him reassuring I'll be fine. "Go Oppa before Appa gets mad at you too." He left after me persuading him. I don't want him to get hurt. After the beating I went into Yoongi Oppa's room. "Oppa I'm here." I saw that he was sleeping so I tucked him in and left before saying "Don't worry Oppa I'll be fine." With tears down my face.

After that day Yoongi Oppa will try to defend me. Eomma and Appa also started to not like Yoongi Oppa. Because of me Yoongi Oppa didn't have a good childhood either. It's all my fault. When I'm around I mess up things. No wonder Jungkook went back to Hera. She isn't clumsy, scared, and weak like me. She's perfect. The guys will be better off without me.

Should I just leave them?