Chapter 5

With Abby at the bottom of the tree, Kyle and Alex we just sat looking out at the beautiful world when Abby tells them she's going inside to get a drink. Kyle smartly decides to use the rare alone time between the two to bring up a sensitive subject, he asks Alex why he is stealing his twin sister from him.

Then tells him about how lonely and depressed he had been the previous night after being ditched by his own sister.

Alex stays silent, but Kyle starts shouting and bringing up the twin rules when Alex flips and yells at him saying "THE TWIN RULES ARE A LOAD OF SH*T".

With this in mind, Alex starts ranting on about how Kyle and Abby are too close and it's unhealthy for them to spend that much time together. Then Kyle pushes Alex and tells him to stay away from his sister, but Alex refuses saying that he loves her, then Kyle pushes Alex again, this causes the tree to shake. Alex tells Kyle to stop overreacting, but Kyle pushes him for a third and final time.

Alex gets so angry at Kyle that he forcefully and aggressively pushes him so hard that the branch snaps, and Kyle falls from a height of 22ft, hitting his head on his way down.

Kyles lifeless body was dramatically falling. Just falling to his demise as Alex just watched, not saying anything. After seconds, but what felt like hours to Alex, Kyle hit the water and sunk to the bottom of the deep river...