Chapter 15

It had now been 6 years since the year that ruined Abby's life, in the year 2018 she had lost her home, her mother, her brother and all of the things that reminded her of them. But the love of her life Ales has kept her going.

It was graduation day at Abby and Alex's school, and all the names were read out in alphabetical order, first it was Reese Adams and so on, then it reached 'm' and it was first Massey Malis, then it was Abby Masson, and as she stood up the auditorium was filled with the sound of applause, and as she made her way up to the stage and accepted her diploma, she had smiled for pretty much the first time in 7 years!

As she made her way back to her seat, they read out the next name, "Kyle Masson" read the headteacher, and the applause stopped, the auditorium went silent and as she looked out into the crowd, she saw her dad sat in the corner and the smile fell from Abby's face. But then Alex walked up to her, took her hand and the pair walked on to the stage to collect the diploma in his memory, and as the accepted it, the crowd applauded like never before, the cheers and the words of inspiration from the audience made Abby feel so good inside.

Then they read the final name on the list, Lisa Zeidler, and then all of the graduates threw their hats up in the air in celebration, and after all of the commotion faded, Alex walked onto the stage. He started reading a speech about Kyle and how much of an amazing student he was and how much he missed him, and everyone believed Alex's speech, even though it was all a bold faced lie.

At the end of the ceremony, someone came up to Alex and took him to one side,  the mysterious student told Alex that he knew that the fire and Kyle's death was all his fault, and threatened to reveal his secret in-front of everyone at graduation, Alex freaked out and asked the boy to follow him so that they could 'talk'.

The boy followed Alex into the janitors cupboard, then Alex took the keys from the side and stabbed him multiple times right in the heart and the chest with the keys, then locked the door behind himself and then disposed of the key. But he was still caked in his victims blood. And he heard abby coming around the corner...