Chapter 8

THE FLASHBACK.....
As i had mentioned before, the reason Kyle had terminated his friend ship with Alex was because Alex had revealed his secret to his whole school in the most infuriating way....
****

This takes place 6 years ago which would mean that the boys were both 8. They were best friends, during this time, Kyle and Abby were in different classes, so Kyle spent all of his time at school by Alex's side. Kyle trusted Alex with everything; his secrets, his phone, even his life! On the day of the big argument, Kyle was telling Alex about his crush, Elise Saunders, Kyle had liked her for years, and he even wrote a poem about her, and he showed Alex this poem. Alex asked if he could keep the poem, Kyle said yes...

Later that day, they had a whole school assembly, then just as it was about to begin, Alex walked on to the main stage in front of the whole school, everyone looked confused. But all of a sudden he started reading from a piece of paper, Alex read "This poem is by Kyle Masson, it is called, Why I love Elise Saunders" ...

Everyone stared laughing and pointing at Kyle, then Kyle burst into tears and ran off.
****

Well, that's the story of why Kyle and Alex were no longer friends and like i said, that is enough to make u hate Alex, let alone the fact that he is a murderer !