Chapter 14

Two months had passed since the fire, and life was continuing on as normal for Abby, she woke up, went to school and went to bed, everyday, but all of the excitement had gone, she wasn't the exuberant person she once was, she had gone back into her shell.

Although the school had forgotten about Kyle, she never did, everyday he crossed her mind, he had a special place in her heart and her memories.

Now that Abby had officially moved in with Alex, they were moving fast in their relationship, and this was the only aspect of Abby's life that was perfect, she was in love with the best boy in the world, well at least she thought he was the best boy in the world.

Alex was still thinking about how easy it was to get away with his recent crimes, two murders and no punishment, he knew he would never be found out by anyone, because any one who ever found out, died. He believed all of his plans were flawless...

In memory of Kyle , Abby started to take pride in her school work, just as Kyle had. She began getting D's and C's but within weeks, she was at the top of her class, and was getting A's and A*'s, but even though it made her feel good, she was always doing it for her best friend, her brother.