Chapter 12

Whilst the inferno was tearing through the desolate house on the lake, Abby was having the time of her life and had no idea that she was falling in love with a psychopath!

When Abby told Alex that she is really tired and wanted to head back, he insisted on staying, but she has none of it, she just walked off towards her house when....

**BOOM!**

The explosion of the house echoed through the forest and caused ripples to form in the lake beside it, Abby was scared by the blast and ran home to check if the explosions came from near her house.

But what happened next was horrible, she had no idea that her house had been reduced to a burning bunch of rubble, but then she saw the walk way up to the house, then she could also see the the flames coming from her near house, she panicked and ran towards her drive way, but what she saw was terrible, she saw the house she had grown up in with her twin brother burning down in a giant fire.

She had no idea what was going on, but then she heard a scream come from inside the house, the voice was her mothers, and as the fire fighters started to arrive they began going inside and putting out the flames. After half an hour they had finally put out the blaze, but when they were searching for Abby's mum, the houses skeleton started to crumble.

They found her body on the top floor, she was dead. Dead as a door nail. But just as they left the house to go get a body bag for her remains, the house collapsed, encaging the mums body within it...