Chapter Nine

Can anyone make a book cover for me? I really need one! :) comment and I'll message you with what I need.

I  laid the book in my hands down as Peter quickly jogged down the stairs, practically running out the door. Police sirens were ringing loudly outside, so why would Peter be running out of the house like that? I quickly stood up and slid on my favorite pair of Toms before chasing after him. Shutting the door behind me, I looked around for any sign of Peter. I raised an eyebrow when I didn't see him anywhere. I crossed my arms and looked up at the brightly lit sky, seeing a someone swinging quickly by the buildings.

So that's the spider guy. Now I can say I actually saw him in person. I shrugged slightly and turned around, something catching my eye. I looked closer to the plants in front of the house, seeing Peter's clothes in them. Why would his clothes be in the flowers? Did he decide to just go streak through the city? Lord, I hope not.. I picked them up and raised an eyebrow. Again with all the weird stuff going on with him..

I sighed quietly and walked up back the stairs to the door, pushing it open and laying the clothes on the dining room table.

"Are those Peter's clothes?" Aunt May asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Uh, yeah. I hung them out to dry for a while. He asked me to wash them."

"Strange. He never lets me wash his clothes." she mumbled before walking back into the kitchen.

I let out a breath and picked the clothes up again, jogging up the stairs. I turned into his bedroom door and sat down on the bed. Looks like I'll just wait here until he gets back. I sat back against the wall and pulled my phone out, pulling up that Kim Kardashian game.
*~*~*~*~*~

About two hours later, Peter's window slid open. I quickly looked over and saw Spiderman sitting on the ledge, staring straight at me. I blinked and slowly stood up, "Um, hi?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He just nodded towards me, remaining quiet.

"What are you doing here in Peter's windowsill?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He shrugged and held up a camera.

"That's Peter's." I stated.

He nodded and reached it out to me.

"Oh, I get it. He gets you go get some good pictures of yourself." I mumbled as I took the camera, "I'll let him know you brought it back."

He nodded again before quickly jumping down. Well, that was a strange..awkward moment. I cleared my throat and laid the camera down on his desk. I quickly dialed his number and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, Ali."

"Where are you?"

"On my way home."

"Spiderman stopped by." I stated, "I was waiting for you in your room and he just kinda opened the window."

"Oh? What'd he want?" he asked.

"Just gave your camera back. He isn't much of a talker."

"He doesn't like to talk directly to people in case they recognize his voice."

"Ah, that's smart." I mumbled, flopping down on his bed, "Hurry home, I have a couple of questions for you."

"Okay. I'll be there soon."
*~*~*~*~

The confrontation takes place next! :D

Again; if anyone can make a cover, let me know! I need one soon :)