Chapter Twenty-Six

I sighed quietly and stared out of Peters window, tapping my fingers against the bed. Peter has been gone for about two hours because something happened downtown and I've been worried since the hour mark. It usually doesn't take that long..

Standing up, I pulled open the window, letting the cool breeze brush across my face. It's been about a month since Peter kinda just told me we were together. I continuously tell him he needs to properly do it, but he just ignores my statements.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall beside the window, staring out into the street. For it being about four in the afternoon, it was surprisingly empty. I bit my bottom lip and leaned out of the window, looking around, still not seeing anyone. What the hell?

I slowly closed the window and turned around, only to scream and turn back around as there was a loud bang against the window. I frowned when I saw Peter in his Spiderman outfit motioning me over to open the window. Quickly doing so, I stared at him, "What's going on?"

"No questions. Just come with me." he stated quickly, grabbing my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Peter, what's going on?"

"You don't listen, do you?" he chuckled slightly, shaking his head, "Everything's okay. I just need to keep you safe."

"What?! If everything's okay, you most definitely do not have to keep me safe." I stated, holding on to him even tighter as he started to swing around buildings.

"Just calm down." he stated, gripping my waist.

I sighed and looked around as we swung through the city. Everything was starting to seem normal again. I shook my head slightly. Maybe it was just our street that people decided to not come on. That sounded stupid...and now I'm talking to myself.

Peter landed ontop of a rather tall building, pulling his mask off with his free hand. He looked down at me with his big brown eyes and smiled slightly, "Turn around."

I narrowed my eyes at him slightly before turning, seeing a small round table with two chairs on either side. The table was decorated with a white tablecloth, a candle in the middle of a bouquet of flowers and plates on food in front of the chairs. I smiled brightly and looked back at Peter, who was suddenly in a suit, "What's going on?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Just go with it." he laughed, grabbing my hand.

"Way to make me feel underdressed." I stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! Right, go look in your chair." he told me, pointing to the one on the right.

I raised an eyebrow and did as told, seeing a wrapped box. I smiled to myself as I picked it up, tearing the paper off. I pulled the lid off of the box and let another smile cross my face as I looked at the dress, "Peter-"

"Go put it on. I'll wait here." he said, "There's a place right over there."

I nodded and quickly went to the area he pointed out, pulling on the dress. I made my way back over to Peter again, who was standing behind my chair. I sat down as he pulled the chair out, "What is all of this?"

"You keep saying you want me to properly as you to be my girlfriend, right?"

I nodded.

"Then, Allison?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
*~*~*~*~*~

(Dress on the side)

After two weeks...

Sorry! Laziness is so sad xD

How was Halloween for you all? I had fun :3 the only scary part about it was watching Annabelle 0.0

I AM IN NEED OF A COVER. IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU DETAILS :D