Chapter Twenty-Nine

I stared down at Peter, who was still masked. No matter what the nurses and doctors said or tried to do, I continuously told them that he could not be unmasked. Sighing quietly, I pulled over a chair and sat down, "It's time to wake up, Peter." I whispered.

Nothing.

I shook my head slightly and slipped my fingers in between his, "I know you can hear me. Just please wake up."

Again: nothing.

I frowned and laid my head on the bed, closing my eyes. Maybe I can sleep away the time.
*~*~*~*~*~

"Allison."

I  groaned quietly and turned my head, "Five more minutes."

The same voice chuckled, "Wake up."

I sighed and sat up, blinking a few times, "What time is it?"

"Time for us to get out of the hospital."

I instantly looked down, seeing Peter staring up at me. I jumped slightly, "You look real creepy with your mask on just staring at me." I stated, a smile slowly forming.

"Sorry." he laughed.

"You scared me. I told you not to do that." I frowned, "I thought you were dead."

"I did too." he told me, shrugging slightly, "But I'm not."

"Thank God."

"I told you; I'm always careful."

"I know, but still.. Something like this could happen again and I really don't want it to. I thought I was going to lose you."

"You're never going to lose me."

"You don't know that."

"I do, though. Trust me."

I sighed and pulled the mask up over his lips, "I do trust you."

Peter smiled, "Good. Now, kiss me."

I did as told, pressing my lips softly to his.

*~December~*

"Merry Christmas!"

I jumped awake and looked over at my door, seeing Peter standing at the door with jeans and a ugly Christmas sweater on. I chuckled and sat up, "Merry Christmas, bug boy."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Get up and ready. Aunt May is going to start cooking soon."

"What time is it?"

"Eleven."

"Really?" I asked, my eyes widening, "Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

*~Peter~*

I shut Allison's door before jogging downstairs, nerves running through my body. I stepped into the kitchen, seeing aunt May setting food out on the counter, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Peter." she smiled, hugging me, "Are you asking her today?"

"Tonight, actually. When we open our presents."

"Ah, good." she nodded, "Let me see the ring."

I reached in my back pocket, pulling out a small black box, opening it carefully. A smile instantly formed on her lips, "It's beautiful. She'll love it."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Now, go put that up before she comes downstairs."

I nodded and quickly turned around, "Care if I put it in your room?"

"Not at all, sweetie."

I looked down at the box again, even more nerves filling my body. Tonight, I'll hopefully be engaged to Allison.
*~*~*~*~*~

Too soon? ....nah :)

STILL TAKING VOTES ON A BRAND NEW STORY. VOTING ENDS DECEMBER 20TH SO I CAN POST IT AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ALL OF YOU :D THE CHOICES ARE:

Jelsa - 3
Jack Frost & OC - 1
The Walking Dead - 1
The Joker - 1

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO VOTE I don't really care :) Personally, I am pulling towards JF&OC or The Joker because I feel like I can do so much with that. If I did a Jelsa story, I don't think I would be able to pull of writing Elsa.