6| Say Yes To The Dress (Rip Stan Lee)

It had been a few days since the attack. Your forehead was healing nicely, only a day or two left with the stitches. You were in your room binge watching your favorite show on Netflix. There was nothing else for you to do. You had finished your school work for the day and you did some training, completing everything that needed to be done.

A knock at your door had you pause the show. "Who is it?" you asked.

"Pepper. Can I come in?" You walked over to the door and opened it for her. "Get ready. I'm going to take you dress shopping for my wedding."

You raised an eyebrow at Pepper. "I swore Tony specifically told me that I wasn't invited." Pepper let out a small laugh.

"Don't listen to him about anything. I'll meet you out front when your ready. Don't worry about bringing any money. I got you covered." Pepper left soon after. You quickly put on a nicer pair of clothes. You didn't feel like going shopping in your pajamas today.

You fixed anything that needed a touch up, whether that included hair and or makeup. Grabbing your phone and a few other things and putting them in a small bag, you were ready to head out.

You say Pepper waiting for you by Happy's car, or was in Tony's? You didn't really car. You just knew Happy always drove this car. The two of you got in and Happy drove off. Looking at Pepper, you questioned:

"So, where are we going?" Pepper gave you a small smile.

"We're getting Peter first, then we're heading to downtown New York. Tony had made an appointment for Peter to get a suit fitted, so I figured I would take you to get a dress at the same time." You nodded at Pepper as she talked.

Eventually, Happy pulled in front of Peter's apartment build. He called Peter, telling him to come out but gave him no context as to way. Peter walked out of the building confused. Spotting an opportunity, you rolled down the window and eyed him with a neutral face.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." A smirk played at your lips afterwards. You moved into the middle seat before Peter entered the car. Once everyone was situated, Happy pulled out the car and drove towards the city.

Happy stopped in front of a fancy suit shop. Pepper led Peter inside, leaving you alone with Happy for a few minutes. "So, Happy, are happy meals from McDonald's like your go to? You know, since they use your name or..." You trailed off as he rolled up the divider. "I think you need a happy meal. You don't seem very happy, Happy."

Pepper opened the door a moment later. "Ready to go?" You got out of the car and followed her three stores down. The two of you searched, looking for a dress for you. Each of you talking to one another about nothing of importance.

You tried on all the dresses that Pepper and you had selected. You strutted out of the changing room after trying on each dress, giving a small twirl at the end for Pepper.

After trying on a myriad of dresses. You narrowed down your selection to your top three. The first one was a short, black, off the shoulder dress with lace on the top. The second was a mid-length, navy dress with a small slit and one off the shoulder sleeve. The third dress was a maroon, high low dress with a slit on the side that had three silver lines. You choose your favorite out of the three and then went on to search for a pair of shoes.