•Chapter 15•

Omniscient

Later the night

Riley got out of Benjamin car, and wave at him while walking in her building, she enjoy herself today with her family and finally got to meet his brother new girl. Everything to her feel like it was going good.

Once she made it to her floor, she open the door to chaos..

Her mother and stepdad were throwing stuff at each other, they shot their head at front door where Riley was standing not knowing what to do.

She close the door slowly and her mom put the vase down, putting her hand on her head and while her stepdad drank some beer, chuckling.

"I thought you were going to stay at your grandma" Yolanda said, not even looking at Riley, but she was relieve that Riley got home or else she could've been dead or in the hospital. She have thought of leaving her husband but she never got the gut to do it

"N-no, I decided to come home" she smile innocently, saw the her mother had a bruise near her eyes, hopefully she can go to her room so the baby won't get harm

Her stepdad stood their listening to them, he had something in store for Riley. He doesn't know what it is, but he never like her probably  cause he never like her dad nor anything that has to do with the side of her family. He has been in Riley life but a quite a while now, and he doesn't regret the things he has done to her or her mother.

"Just go to your room, I'll clean this up" Yolanda said, bending down and picking up the broken glass, Riley got up and walked to her room. She changed her clothes to her pajamas and try to go to sleep

She couldn't keep living in a broken home anymore, but she didn't want to open up to her family because she's going to feel like she's a disappointment to them.

When her mom finished picking up the glass and the mess, she left to the store to buy a few things to take off the stain on the floor and wall, Her stepdad threw his beer away.

He walked to Riley room, he turned the knob slowly making sure not to make noise, once the door was open, he walked in and closed it slowly.

He walked up to her bed, and saw she was peacefully sleeping.

He unbutton his pants, and let it fall to the floor following his underwear.

Thankfully she was sleeping facing up so it would be easier for him, he thought

He got in between her legs and slowly opening her legs, Riley moved around a little.

He moved her panties and shorts to a side and positioned himself, not even caring he force himself inside her and that's when Riley woke up, panicking. When she saw what was happening, she tried getting him off her but he pushed her down but her shoulder, Riley started to cry and pleaded him to stop but that she just turned him on, and it felt like he had control over her all over again.

Riley cried more and more, trying to her best to get him off, she wonder where her mom was to help her but her mom was never there.

Yolanda was at the store gossiping with a few of her friends, and smoking a cigarette. She never cared for her daughter because Riley ruined her life, after having Riley her parents disown her and she had to drop out of school.

While, Riley was being raped she try looking for stuff to hit him with but there was nothing.

He finally came in her, and he got up smiling at her.

"You're always a good girl" he got his clothes on, while Riley felt like she was paralyzed not knowing what to do with herself, she felt so disappointed and disgusted with herself

"I won't tell your mom about the baby" He said getting out of the room, Riley balled herself up crying and rubbing her belly.

"Why me" she sobbed
__________