•Chapter 32•

Riley

I was honestly sad that I was leaving, and this vacation has been amazing, we were currently on the plane back to New York, once I step off the plane reality is going to hit me.

Benjamin lay his head on my shoulders while Loren slept on my arms.

The flight attended announced that we will be landing in 5 minuets.

I woke Benjamin up so he can put his seatbelt on.

Once we all landed, we all went separate ways. I moved out my grandmas house once I saved money to get my own apartment, Benjamin would stay there from time to time.

We walked in my 2 bedroom apartment, putting my bags near the door. Benjamin walked to Loren's room laying her on her bed

I walked in my room, taking my clothes off getting in the shower. Once I was done I walked in my room seeing Benjamin laying down watching tv.

"What you going to do to today?" I asked him, since we got here at 10 in the morning

"The guys texting me to go out to the club today" I nodded putting clothes on, "What's your plans?"

"I'm going to unpack later, and have to stope at the salon, then take Loren to the dentist" I some lotion on and got in the bed with him

"Why don't you come with us?" he asked wrapping his hands around me bringing me closer

"Because, it's only guys going to be there what's the point of me going"

"But you know if I go out with the guys I always end up coming back cause I be missing y'all" referring to me and Loren

"The don't go" I told him and he look down at me

"Alright, i'll go for a few" I shakes my head

"Make your mind up Ben"

"I know babe, but let's go probably Nahla and Zoe is going"

"I'll asked them later, if they are then i'll go"

Benjamin

The trip to DR, was well needed. Before I left some chaos had happen with Dean and me. I found out the Dean is my momma new boo, Crazy right?  When he got out of jail, we hit him up and he stood us up and didn't show up, and later on we found out he was selling drugs with one of the biggest drug lord in New York.

I also found out about him and my mom's at the family cookout before I left, this wasn't her boo the she left to vacation with but damn, with my homie tho. I confronted him about it which it lead to me fucking him up, I told Joshua and Ricky about it and not Riley since I ain't want to ruin her vacation.

So I've been staying with Riley for a bit till I get my stuff from my moms, she has talked about us moving in together and I think I'll consider the offer but not now.

I walked out my car and into my moms house, I saw the house was empty. I walked in my room and it was trashed and most of my things were gone. I laughed looking at my trophies were all broken, and On the wall it said 'It's on sight'

"I must've fuck this nigga up badly" I laughed taking a picture of it and sending it to the guys, I heard the front door open and went downstairs seeing my mom talking on the phone, she smiled at me and then hung up

"How was the trip?" she asked putting her bag down

"It was good, what happened to my room?" I asked watching her every move

"What you mean?" she looked at me, my mom looked so different now, she has the mentality that she was young, but she's 57. It's a disorder I think. I believe this guys that she's been with brainwashed her this past years.

"Mom, my room is trashed" I told her sternly
"My stuff is GONE"

"Oh, we had a party at the house and a lot of people were everywhere" She chuckle "It's no big deal" she patted my shoulder walking away

I took a deep breathe, leaving the house and drove off to Riley's house.

_________________