Chapter 14: The Boy

"I hope you are doing your job," the man said through the monitor.

"I am," the boy said. "I found her, the girl that got your father killed, she wasn't hard to find. I will start getting close to her. You know, I didn't know it was this easy to enroll in the school."

"It's a good thing you are a wolf then," the man said. "Now, do your job, and be careful. Do not get caught. And if she recognizes you, tell the story we spoke about."

"I will," the boy grinned.

"Good luck, Ashton," the man said.

Ashton closed the laptop as his roommate walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Your still here?"

"Yes, Danny," Ashton said. "I am going now; you're very bossy, you know that."

"Whatever," he said. He grabbed a bottle of went back to his room.

Ashton stood up and went out. He must get to Alice and make her pay for what she caused. She doesn't know what's coming to her. He grinned and went down to the lobby and out the door.

On his way to the office, he bumped into a girl. "Watch it," she glared.

"My bad," he stepped to the side. The girl walked away. She was a pretty thing. Perhaps he will have fun with her, but after he finished his mission.

Ashton got to the office and had to spend three hours signing paperwork and getting his ID and textbooks. He was a new student. So he had to do all this paperwork.

But now he is done, after dropping his texts book at the dorm. He took a stroll, and it seems luck was on his side.

Alice stood there alone; this is his chance. He walked up to her. "Hey."

"Oh, hello," she smiled.

"I'm new to the school," he said. "I barely got here yesterday; my name is Ashton."

"I'm Alice," she smiled. "And welcome, I am sure you will like the school."

"I'm sure I will," he looked at her; this was the girl that got away. And now he can capture her, and he will be free. "You could show me around?"

"I would, but I am waiting for someone," she said as she said that a man approached her. "Oh, Ezra?"

"I need to talk to you," he said.

"I can't," she said. "I'm waiting for Logan."

"He's not coming," the man said.

"What do you mean?" She frowned. And Ashton feels as if he's stuck in the middle.

"I wrote you that note," he grabbed her arm. "Now let's go, we have something to discuss."

"You can't tell me what to do," she tried to pull away. "I know you think you're my soulmate, but I'm not, Logan is so, let me go."

"Alice, you are confused," he said. "I'm your soulmate, Kaden explained to me how it works. And I am now positive you are."

Ashton frowned. "Hey." He pushed him away. "You're a teacher; you're not supposed to treat your students like that. Plus, you can't force her to go with you. I suggest you walk away and cool off."

"Alice!" He looked behind the man and saw a guy run over. He assumes that's Logan, his a werewolf. He could smell it on him.

Plus, he has Alice's aroma all over him. As Alice has him, so they are soulmates, interesting. He just found a weak point.

"Logan," she ran to him and hugged him.

"Ezra!" Logan growled. "You and Alana went too far, lying to us like this, I won't tolerate it, even if you are my brother. But you are a teacher first, and you can't be doing that."